Sky Vegas game glitch

Popstar

Dormant account
I'm a big fan of the slots over at Sky Vegas, but last night noticed a glitch with their "Ronnie Sulivans Big Break" slot.

In the "Free Spin" bonus, all wins are supposed to be trippled, but if you get a bonus ball, it only plays out at the single win stake. I've read and re-read the rules of the game, and it most definitly says "all wins trippled in free spin mode"

Their new game, Community Little Devil plays the fireballs at the tripple win, but not this one.
I don't seem to be able to get their customer service to understand this one, so wondering whether anyone here can get through to someone a little better then I can!

Tried live chat and telephone, the live chat basically said it wasn't a fault, and telephone say they will raise it, and get back to me within 4 hours, but never do!

Send them an email detailing exactly what your issue is. When it's written down it's easier to understand, and Live chat operators are notoriously dumb (which is more than likely because they are dealing with several customers at once!).
An email will be read by one person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back