Skrill Verification Process

Hi all.

Been using Skrill for about three years now, no problems.

In last 6 month's had the 'Verify' request as shown below but as I am happy with my limits, did nothing about it and operation continued with no issues.

Untitled.png

Now today I receive an email stating due to regulations changes I have to verify by 2nd April, went to sort it out and get this.

Untitled1.png

Confused to say the least!

Has anyone else encountered this please, any experienced Skrill users know if I will be ok?

Cannot find any contact details or contact e-mail anywhere - Know they're part of Paysafe Card Group any though of emailing them but they either never respond or take weeks!

Thanks to anyone who can help in advance.

Yeah it will be ok

Had the same verification request. The problems I encountered were:

• Tried to use facebook but failed
  • Another step of taking a pic of my ID with my webcam plus a picture / selfie also failed
  • Eventually opened a ticket and emailed my VIP rep and he advised sending a selfie holding ID
Took about 3-4 days but I was eventually verified. Skrill support is absolutely dismal and rather pathetic at addressing queries.

Nate

I'd assume so mate - that's based entirely on it saying Verified on the screenshot.

I can't recall precisely, but mine was limited whilst the verification process was underway. I couldn't transfer / withdraw any funds until they removed the restrictions.

I suppose you will know when your account says : Temporarily restricted or something of that sort.

Nate

I had to do it twice in the last 12 months..
Think their departments work all separate and agent A does not know what agent B already did on your account.
Atrocious.
But in general I have had no big issues with them and I have the Mastercard attached to the account which is super handy.

Unlike PayPal and Neteller my Skrill was never hacked.
Paypal hacked in 2011 and Neteller in 2012. :eek: And no idea how they did it but it did happen.

My bank account / card was also compromised once with AIB Bank in Ireland, that was apparently because my card was skimmed at an ATM.

There's also another possible reason. Skrill are virtually a gambling processor only. They and Neteller are being excluded from numerous bonus offers due to multi-accounting and collusion, especially from the UK, almost exclusively by East Europeans and Asians. They too are asked for photo-holding-ID and funnily enough it often transpires 19 different people seem to share the same lounge wall and own the same model of TV.

Photo-holding-ID is one of the main weapons used against fraudsters which is why it's usually on accounts where Neteller/Skrill or other webwallets have been used.

ive had the please verify yr ac header for about 2 years but also received the email today, aldo i have tried many times to upload it always fails,

i dont think i hardly ever get a reply to an email from them, and if i do it has absolutely nothing at all to do with the question i asked :confused:

suppose ill just have to try and get it done or get a locked ac.

just to add ive been fully verified with max limits for years not vip but whatever down the

ladder is, as mentioned this is looking for picture of you standing with passport which ill have to do

Got the same email from Neteller today.

Can anyone tell me what the optional facebook option is please? I don't use fb, never have and never will. But I'm interested why it is even an option here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back