Logo
external image

Sister casino bonuses

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdbro
  • id66215
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2279
  • Replies 4
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Location
Bangladesh
There are many new casinos and many of them sister casinos of top rated and my favorite places, which i naturally thought was a good thing but recently I have seen terms on redbet allowing only one bonus in total, no matter there being three casinos and recently fell into this hole. Untill now, I felt redbet and sisters could do no wrong but I'm sad to see this term

Just wondering if this is the usual terms for sister casinos these days as i havent seen it in any other sisters sites yet.

Opinions and facts would be most appreciated
 
Yup! - I do exactly the same as mentioned above but I go one step further and mention everything, including, NDB, deposit bonuses, free spins, KYC checks etc etc.

I then ask then to email the conversation (or send it myself if the option to do so is there) to cover my own ass :p

So far no probs, have to also mention if the wife is already signed up there too avoid any 'One per IP' etc rules.

Basically I don't think you can ever be 'too cautious' or ask too many questions when it comes to this subject :)
 
Thanks

Thanks guys, I will do the same in future.

But it is a very annoying tactic used by casinos and leaves me less likely to play only the bonus at that one place and leave however if allowed both, there is no doubt I would have dropped $500 between their few casinos.
Not sure why, human nature I guess(they were very kind, i like them)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top