SharkSchool RTG

john39

PABnonaccred
anyone get the feature yet on this new game? just curious

i just did got don't eat the teacher and got a whole $2.86 on a 50 cent free spin

*Edit* did a lot better on dont eat the fishy won $97.45

anyone get the feature yet on this new game? just curious

i just did got don't eat the teacher and got a whole $2.86 on a 50 cent free spin

I tried it today on about $30.00 I had left after playing video poker.

I think it is a very weak game. In checking the payouts, I think the highest is only 1500 credits(could be remembering wrong, but it is pretty small), and I didn't come close---also there is no Random Jackpot.
I really can't see any purpose in playing it. Small Fortune was better and it wasn't much.

MaryJean

I think it is a very weak game. In checking the payouts, I think the highest is only 1500 credits(could be remembering wrong, but it is pretty small), and I didn't come close---also there is no Random Jackpot.
I really can't see any purpose in playing it. Small Fortune was better and it wasn't much.

MaryJean

Doesn't seem like much thought went into this game. I had 3 symbols line up and got 0 credits. Should have take a screenshot, but I figured I would just get off game and stay away with all these new game payout issues.

I've played it off and on all day with free spin offers and I'm not impressed. Most I hit on feature was $26 on the Bad Sharky feature @ $.50 per spin.

I also had some line hits that I thought should have paid but didn't.

Not gonna be my fav game for sure.

Got to $129 off $5 no deposit bonus at Inetbet. Made the playthrough, but didn't get it out, got hooked on that game. Got all three features a few times. Swim fishy Swim, Bad Sharky, and Don't Eat the Teacher. I just started out at .50 then went up on bet as I won more.

I think it's got potential if you happen to hit a feature that keeps going for awhile. The only thing that I really don't like about it is the sound effects when you hit something, that hammerhead grunting lifting weights got my dog barking. :rolleyes:

I thought it was fairly good for an RTG game. The fact that the Wild substitutes for all, including the scatter, is a nice touch and means the bonus rounds trigger fairly often.

I'd agree that the 'Swim Fishy' bonus round is the best - you can do quite well on this one. But it does suffer from the problem that all RTG slots suffer from: pathetic wins in the base game. At least with this one, there's a good chance of getting the bonuses and coming out ahead. That's certainly something that isn't true of a lot of their games.

MaryJean

the highest symbol is stacked meaning the highest win is 50x1500, i think the fish bonus has a 2x multiplier -> 50x3000 so the top win is 1500$ on min bet.

I hit all the features and I think Bad Shark can pay best if they line up. I did have to go look at line pay out because also had quite a few that thought were wins that were not but it was correct. Totally different 50 lines because of 4 columns. I hit a couple good payouts during non bonus spins due to 4 columns being full of wild and best paying shark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back