Sending a speedy recovery wish to chuchu59

ksech

Dormant account
chuchu posted this in the thread for donating to the Ted Loh fund....

just when i was feelin ver sorry for myself for having suffered a stroke, i learn of this devastating news. i had hoped to meet ted in person this christmas either in hon kong or macau. now i hope my friend will arrange a game of pai gow wih me when we meet in heaven. rip mate.

I wish you a speedy recovery! You have been missed. Welcome back!

Hey Chuchu My Bugger friend.
I just asked someone where you been too and they said you might of left the forum because of the...........
It's great to see ya and please get well soon to a speedy recovery.
From the other Bugger lol
~T~

Old Attachment (Invalid)

thx for all the wishes guys. it was quite disrespectful of me to announce my illness in ted' thread.my apologies old friend et family.

my left side, arm,leg and face are all paralysed as there is haemorrhage in my right brain.thank god i can stll speak normally and my memory and reasoning powers are stll intact. i have to watch my blood pressure, diabetic and cholesterol levels.the ladies may envy my 2.5 months stay in hospital as i shed more than 20 kgs in the rehabilitaion process.

i will try to catch up with all forum news in the weeks ahead

Obviously being a new member here I do not know you that well, but have read posts from you in the forums! Hope you get better and sorry to hear what happened!

Wow Chuchu, sending you good thoughts and positive healing energy. I had wondered about you a few times in the last month or two, especially after Ted passed. I had a feeling that something may not be right with you.

I sincerely hope you make a full and speedy recovery. And thankful that you still have all your mental capacities. Let's hope the body will heal as well. :)

wow you have been thru a lot. hope your recovery is speedy. i to noticed you were not in the forum lately. glad your back now. :)

chuchu59, all my prayers and good wishes to you to speed your recovery. I am truly saddened to hear about your illness. Hopefully, you will make a great comeback!

Hoping and praying for a swift recovery for you. I look forward to seeing your post soon letting us know you're feeling better and ready to run the marathon! I also hope you will not hesitate to let us know if you need anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back