Selig needs to change Galarraga's one hitter to perfect game

They say he won't change the call. It sucks for Armando Galarraga but if the commish goes changing that call it will open up pandoras box for a wholeeee bunch of crap.

We all know, including the ump that he pitched a perfect game and living in Cleveland and being born in Detroit i would love for Selig to overturn the call but it just wont happen.

Human error is part of baseball and they dont have that part of instant replay in the game as of yet.

It blows worse then a hooker with a $20 in her hand but thats just how it is and we have to live with it.

I know, you know, the ump knows, Galarraga know it WAS a perfect game.

Bud Selig

Is Bud Selig kidding me? Why wouldn't he "just do the right thing and reverse the call" Is his head to stuck up his own ass??? :eek:

The young kid is taking it really well and talking and shaking hands with the ump "who blew the call" has to make the ump feel a lot better :D

I give the kid and the ump a lot of credit....

Bud Selig on the other hand is just a complete moron!!!! :mad:

I think he should change it because video replays show clearly that it was an 'out'. How much more so that umpire himself said he made a mistake on the call. Given the importance of a no-hitter and everybody knows it was an out, I think he should rule it an out.

yea that a$$hole took away that dudes perfect game! Thats history people!! 3 perfect games b4 the all-star break is unheard of and that punk messed it up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back