New Slot Announcement Secrets of Atlantis NetEnt

Stacked symbols, both way pays, giant symbols... Actually looks semi-interesting but as already commented it will probably have a ruinous pay structure.

Half Twin Spin with big blocks.... another slot where you need 1Mio-ways to get some sort of decent win. :rolleyes:

Nah, won't be on my play list :D

It has elements of Bally's Aztec Dawn as well as IGT multiways games such as Fire Opals. Worth a try. Looks more interesting than the slots they've been releasing recently.

Looks interesting, especially compared to that Theme Park slot they just released. Looking forward to giving a good go very soon.

Having seen Dunover's review I have to agree that it looks like a 'filler' slot. Makes you wonder why they bother with games of this ilk; no features to speak of, poor paytable and the lovechild of better slots that preceeded it.

Does Netent have a quota to fulfil or maybe to keep their shareholders happy? They probably churn out these nondescript slots like Uwe Boll does with his 'movies', that is to say for tax write-off purposes! :eek:

Gave this a spin on Leovegas tonight, and a nasty little piece of work it is.

- Triggering the giant symbol often pays 0

- Mermaid next to useless, keeps dropping in on a losing spin combo

- FAR too many dead spins for the low win potential on offer

It"s total rubbish IMO. You simply cant win very much, but can lose a lot. Played once and never again. :confused:

What is it with all these new crappy low paying slots. Who plays them?

Gave this a spin on Leovegas tonight, and a nasty little piece of work it is.

- Triggering the giant symbol often pays 0

- Mermaid next to useless, keeps dropping in on a losing spin combo

- FAR too many dead spins for the low win potential on offer

exactly my thoughts, played through £50 in £1 bets last night, think I got about 65 spins in total, defo won't be back for more!

rubbish.

yeah ive seen screenies but basically to actually get a decent win you need full screen of... top paying symbol. and thats it, everything else pays peanuts. afterall, starburst can pay too if you get full reels of sevens or bars so... -.-

played it for good 500ish spins because of slotty turbocharged thing, and my biggest win was 32x with 4 reels full of top symbol, i was like wtf :/ had big stack thingy happen maybe 9-10 times and only once i won something decent (that 32x) and at least 5 were 0 wins.

honestly this one makes starburst look like decent slot. Ah and while we are at it, a couple of times i had like 15 dead spins in a row, which is not really nice for supposedly lowish variance slot. I mean freaking thing can only pay if you get full 5 reels of same symbol and imo 15 dead spins in a row on such a slot shouldnt be possible really.

tldr: any slot where you need full screen of top paying symbol to get 100x + win is just not my cup of tea, so another one for the rubbish bin.

The most entertaining thing about this slot, was the email header from Tony Bet

ScreenHunter_85 Aug. 24 13.34.jpg

i'm sure she'll be getting called worse :D:D

But thats not correct. It would pay x100, i got that hit too....

yeah sorry just checked and its 2nd top symbol (in my defense both are red :p) was too pissed off last night to pay too much attention :p but regardless, you still need like full screen of something to actually get a decent hit so definitely going to pass on this one.

oh and yeah another thing i dont really like about it - why does freaking mermaid (or whatever it is) slide down when its not a part of a winning combo, its pointless and annoying.

This game is another weak effort by Net Entertainment. Yet another game I'll be avoiding. After this latest deposit from VSO there's a lot of games on my "Do not play" list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back