A few that got away....but at least none of them came back to haunt me, as I managed cashouts.
Pic 1 - Trailing Wilds on Avalon 2. Just one wild on Reel 1 would have netted me over 200x bet. Instead I win nothing.
However, I did go on to cashout £175 from this deposit.
Pic 2 - Troy feature at Dash Casino. In comes a Sarah and a wild on 3 different reels. All the bat has to do is land on Reel 3 or Reel 4.
Not only did he land on Reel 2, he landed on the bloody wild that was already there to rub extra salt into the wound. A big chance missed,
as this could so easily have "double batted" for several 5OAKs of Sarah at 6x, which would have been huge.
But it didn't prevent me from cashing out, this time for £400.
Pic 3 - Wild Celebration. And when I see 3 reels turn wild, I am just praying I don't get a pair of 9s. Well I didn't. Problem is, I got the next
worst thing....a pair of 10s. Ugh.

36x bet. But I went on to cashout for £150.
And finally, one that got away....and after it, I went on to bust out.
Pic 4 - Thursday morning. And for about 3 or 4 seconds, I feel my heart pounding like crazy. The jackpot wheel is slowing down and I
am nearing the white MEGA segment. For a very brief moment, I dared to dream. As crazy as it sounds, I honestly did genuinely believe
it was going to stop on the MEGA.
I know the chances of winning the MEGA are tens of millions to one. But SOMEONE has to win it SOMETIME, right?
But it quickly became apparent that it was not going to be. I know damn well that the odds of hitting the MEGA (once you manage to get
to spin the jackpot wheel) are NOT 20 to 1. But when you consider that the jackpot is over £5 million, that it has never ever reached £6 million,
that the damn thing is likely to be won any day now, you would have to be not human for getting just a tad excited when you get close to that
highly elusive white segment.
For a spin that ended in a mere £10 win, it was one hell of an adrenalin rush. And then of course, after a moment of reflection afterwards,
I found it quite amusing when I recalled how I went from saying "SLOW THE FUCK DOWN" to "HURRY THE FUCK UP" in the hope that I would
land on the MINOR for a better consolation prize. All in the space of 10 seconds lol.
