Screen Shots that Suck!

Not a slot, but thank you Australian government for your decision.

Blacklisted sites are suddenly looking appealing now my current sites are in the firing line, which to be honest I haven't won enough money to meet the minimum dollar amount required for a withdrawal anyway, for nearly 12 months so I'm left with rogue sites or Facebook slot apps where paying cash for imaginary credits that you can't withdraw to get my slots fix.

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 1.34.18 PM.png

Deadwood being overly generous

Screenshot 2021-02-27 at 4.59.26 AM.png

Deadwood now taunting me

shootout feature tease.png

I feel that this will be my most visited and active thread on this forum.View attachment 151714
My previous love affair with No Limit City is on the rocks at least until it's my turn with the strap-on anyways
that aint a bad bonus tbh, Been playing it all day not had anything over 100x love the game thou

Well I'll let you decide if this is a screenshot that sucks or not, on the one hand it's 416x on this spin alone, on the other hand another gem or wild on reel 5 would have made it 4166x stake.

I think this is possibly the closest I've ever got to the top pay on this.

(Note that I'm in free spins so all spins are on a 5x multiplier, I've got a wild in there which makes it a 25x multiplier, and it's on the top paying symbol, but alas only a 4OAK.)

Stake was 18p.

1616451605172.png

Well I'll let you decide if this is a screenshot that sucks or not, on the one hand it's 416x on this spin alone, on the other hand another gem or wild on reel 5 would have made it 4166x stake.

I think this is possibly the closest I've ever got to the top pay on this.

(Note that I'm in free spins so all spins are on a 5x multiplier, I've got a wild in there which makes it a 25x multiplier, and it's on the top paying symbol, but alas only a 4OAK.)

Stake was 18p.

View attachment 152563
Thats a boom rather than a suck!!

So I've never played tombstone before, was shocked to see how crap out was paying but then got the five scatter double feature bounty spins!
They paid 0.00
Is that normal???
Yep. Happened to me too a couple times. If the wilds simply never show up or show up late to the party in the double feature then you get dicked like
seen in your screenshot.. Massive let down but also common to occur.

Can't see myself playing it again, ate 200x stake for five features paying 0x, 0x, 0x, 1x and a whopping 4x.
Guess it's one of those slots with "potential".
Their is so many slots with potential that I hate (never hit) tombstone is not one of them I’ve been lucky on it I must add on min stake tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back