Screen Shots that Suck!

I bet you thought this was going to save you :oops:
You know...
I triggered bonus with my last spin and then boom! Not 1 single win or hot sync in sight.
That is when I realize its not easy winning on Quick Spin slots in general, it takes forever to bonus first of all(The fact that only 3 reels has bonus symbols is utter bs) and then you have a Life Changing(Epic) win sign for x100 which is BS :)

If only their base game operated much better, then I would play them more, but 90% of their slots base game do not pay as well, just empty spins, low free spins winnings and makes you broke most times tbh. Cant even remember when last I touched their slots.
Their pay tables are the worst.

Wow, this is the worst I've ever seen on that trolling bastid of a feature. And I've had some nasties on it.

But nothing as bad as that.

Ouch often see that that line-up appear on QoR. Still not sure if it's like TwinSpin where it shows a win thats not even possible.

Based on what Trancemonkey said (that the max win on QoR is 117,649x for a max ways full screen of Qs).
I would think that it IS possible to get a 6-reel joinup with that configuration.
The payout for a 6OAK of eye of Horus is only 1.75x.

So that would potentially allow for a full screen of eye of Horus on a 6-reel joinup that is 6 rows deep (46,656 ways).
But the max ways full screen would not be possible.

Ouch often see that that line-up appear on QoR. Still not sure if it's like TwinSpin where it shows a win thats not even possible.

The 2-6 reel 5 stack Eye Of Horus (EOH) line-up can definitely connect with reel 1. The one I posted here failed miserably of course, but I had my revenge about a month later, when I connected with reel 1 for 3,125 ways :)

Last edited:
So that would potentially allow for a full screen of eye of Horus on a 6-reel joinup that is 6 rows deep (46,656 ways)

I’ve wondered about this in the past, more than a few times, but I’ve got some reasonable doubt as to whether it’s actually possible.

After a “zillion” + spins on QOR, I’ve yet to even see a 5 reel 6 stack EOH losing spin, let alone a 5 reel 6 stack connecting win, a 6 reel 5 stack win, or greater still, a 6 reel 6 stack win. If it’s possible the odds must be in the trillions!

Not sure BTG programmed any of these wins in, especially the 6 reel 6 stack one. Would be good to receive further confirmation in any case, but I certainly wouldn’t hold my breath on achieving any of those if they’re indeed possible. Who would!

Has anyone here seen what I haven’t?

Best EOH win I’ve ever seen is 6,250 ways (2 on reel 1 + 5 stack on reels 2-6).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back