Logo
external image

Saying hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jennalove81
  • id81841
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1510
  • Replies 10

Jennalove81

Dormant Account
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Location
Canada
Hey all I'm Jenn, I stumbled across this site after a huge issue with a certain casino and their refusing to payout a $5000 win.. Looking for advice and all the help I can get. I'm a frequent player and really have only had this one bad experience. Jackpot City gave me the rub around but I was relentless ad after 3 weeks got my $2000 Payout.. Hoping for the same outcome here..
 
Hey all I'm Jenn, I stumbled across this site after a huge issue with a certain casino and their refusing to payout a $5000 win.. Looking for advice and all the help I can get. I'm a frequent player and really have only had this one bad experience. Jackpot City gave me the rub around but I was relentless ad after 3 weeks got my $2000 Payout.. Hoping for the same outcome here..

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for joining us. :thumbsup:

Yes Jackpot City has a rep here: Andrew-rfb . If you having an issue, please feel free to post a new thread in the complaints section and contact their rep. Hopefully everything can be worked out.
 
Hey all I'm Jenn, I stumbled across this site after a huge issue with a certain casino and their refusing to payout a $5000 win.. Looking for advice and all the help I can get. I'm a frequent player and really have only had this one bad experience. Jackpot City gave me the rub around but I was relentless ad after 3 weeks got my $2000 Payout.. Hoping for the same outcome here..

Hi Jenn. I am new here too. Hope to learn more from members and check new promos. Welcome!
 
Hey hey

Hey there they have asked me to go a different route through some disputes link.. looks like more time wasting considering I've done what was asked and it's been a week with no results...



Hi Jenna and welcome to CM.

Did they give you a reason as to why they are refusing to pay?

Have a look through the i-gaming reps list - https://www.casinomeister.com/forums/showroster.php, maybe they have a rep on CM which you could contact via PM to look into your case. Usually speeds up things.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top