New Slot Announcement Saxon, Blinged, Jackpot Express and BTB Quetzalcoatl's Trial

Had a watch, do these thunderkick with the ‘massive potential’ ever actually realise this ‘massive potential’
It’s refreshing it’s not all megaways however and that’s a plus mate.
best to my recollection, ive ever gotten from a TK is 900x

best to my recollection, ive ever gotten from a TK is 900x
That’s what I mean. Are the max wins not about 9000x on some? Or 5000x on others.

what game was that btw?..

Thing is I like the games, and I’m not one for this silly 8 billion max win potential nonsense but I hate it when a provider states it and we don’t see it.

to me a slot that’s kind on the balance and also can give you hits of 200x-500x is fine with me as enjoy the playtime. It’s why I hardly play now as all the new games the Variance and wait for a bonus alone is ridiculous.

Finally got to try Saxon. Really like the game, easy to see the potential in it. Seems like it can be expensive to play, but it's been quite good so far.

But i might be biased, since i love the band :laugh:

Had a watch, do these thunderkick with the ‘massive potential’ ever actually realise this ‘massive potential’
It’s refreshing it’s not all megaways however and that’s a plus mate.
Could have sworn i saw a 5000x posted in one of the winner threads from that Beat the beast: Cerberus slot.
But i cant find it, so i may have imagined it. :p

Other than that slot, riders of the storm and pink elephants can and have produced a bunch of wins over 1000x. But most of the slots seems to be more geared towards giving out 50-300x wins.

Could have sworn i saw a 5000x posted in one of the winner threads from that Beat the beast: Cerberus slot.
But i cant find it, so i may have imagined it. :p

Other than that slot, riders of the storm and pink elephants can and have produced a bunch of wins over 1000x. But most of the slots seems to be more geared towards giving out 50-300x wins.

5000x on a thunderkick? no way! gonna need proof of that :eek:

I have seen around 2500x on Riders of the storm, and my personal best is 1610x on Flame Busters, 1377x on Riders of the storm and 1150x on Spectra.

Some of their slots have insane claims, like Carnival Queen, but i have never seen anyone get over 1000x on it.

5000x on a thunderkick? no way! gonna need proof of that :eek:

I have seen around 2500x on Riders of the storm, and my personal best is 1610x on Flame Busters, 1377x on Riders of the storm and 1150x on Spectra.

Some of their slots have insane claims, like Carnival Queen, but i have never seen anyone get over 1000x on it.
The win was from casumo, but i dont remember who uploaded it, or when i saw it. :p
So not sure wich monthly winner thread its in.

Think it was a high bet aswell, like €5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back