Sarah Palin Flunks a 3rd Graders Question

Palin: “They’re in charge of the U.S. Senate … really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes…”

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

lol...

But, have you seen "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" I've seen teachers on that show that get answers wrong...:D

But, she should know how the Gov't works....

Article I of the Constitution states that "The Vice President of the United States shall be President of the Senate, but shall have no vote, unless they be equally divided."

Being that this is like the third or fourth time she has been asked that same question that she would memorize it or something! :confused:

This little blunder along with the "Abuse of Power" charge does not sit well with me. She seems to think she can write law with congress as she please so lord only knows what she has planned for the 'elite' media and those that called her unqualified, uneducated and lacking interest in world events :eek2:

Are you jealous of all pretty women, or just Sarah Palin? You sure have alot to say about her. Maybe you need to get some exercise to release some of that anger. Go for a jog(if you can do it), or punch a heavy bag for a few rounds. Coming into this house and trying to bully everyone around, and I'm talking about people who've been here for years is getting you absolutely no good PR for your man Obama.

Maybe a new hair style or a trip to the tanning salon will brighten your outlook! I hear the South Beach diet has many great choices in their pre-packaged meal selections. Just pop them in the microwave for 10 minutes and you have a savory and delicious entree', with far less fat and calories than your average Jack-in-the Box choices!

Anyway, I hope you don't implode before the election. I'm sure you'll be banned from here long before the results are in. Say hello to your friends at ACORN for me! G_D knows they're at home waiting for their checks from the government.

Are you jealous of all pretty women, or just Sarah Palin? You sure have alot to say about her. Maybe you need to get some exercise to release some of that anger...

Let's watch the personal barbs - this is the "political rant" section so there will be things you don't agree with and rants you will want to rant about.

Thanks Bryan. :)

I'm trying my best to be good! :thumbsup: Atleast for the next 15 days. :lolup: Just kidding.

BTW Hope to see you at CAP London 2009. I'll let you tap me on my nuckles for being bad at your forum. :notworthy

That could be. I think that the fact that the interview mentioned it was from a third grader, she sais something like 'my 2nd grader would ask that' then she sort of talked like she was talking to a kid and felt the need to expand on the subject.

I caught a glimps of her rally today and had to laugh after I heard her say that 'the obama campaigns worse fear is Joe Biden's next speech'! :lolup:

Being "in Charge of the Senate" is vastly different than your ONLY real involvement is breaking ties in the Senate.

Harry Reid is currently in charge of the Senate, not the current VP Dick Cheney... The Current VP has only appeared in the Senate four times in the last four years.

Being "in Charge of the Senate" is vastly different than your ONLY real involvement is breaking ties in the Senate.

Harry Reid is currently in charge of the Senate, not the current VP Dick Cheney... The Current VP has only appeared in the Senate four times in the last four years.

To be fair about this, didn't Cheney think he was "in charge of the Senate" when in fact his role was tie-breaker? So perhaps Sarah Palin didn't see Cheney's retraction or didn't follow the news media as they corrected the VP's position...........

To be fair about this, didn't Cheney think he was "in charge of the Senate" when in fact his role was tie-breaker? So perhaps Sarah Palin didn't see Cheney's retraction or didn't follow the news media as they corrected the VP's position...........
That could be true, but the fact that Palin does not know the three main responsibilities does not include her description that she has given, in two interview and at the debate is troubling to the average American. Her approval rating is still taking a nose dive.

She does not have basic (3rd grade) knowledge. Granted that she may have been nervous and treated badly by the 'gotta' media, but you can't get someone to make a fool of themselves unless they have it in them.:thumbsup:

She does not have basic (3rd grade) knowledge.

Have you ever watched "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" Watch it sometime and see how many people get "simple" 1st - 5th grade questions wrong. I've seen teachers that don't have a clue as to what the answer is on some of these questions.

She's only human...

Have you ever watched "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" Watch it sometime and see how many people get "simple" 1st - 5th grade questions wrong. I've seen teachers that don't have a clue as to what the answer is on some of these questions.

She's only human...
I did when it first came on before it got old to me. I don't think you would find Obama on that show and I would not want a Presidental or VP candidate that was not smarter than a 5th grader and some of the teachers we have today.

Being that our education level has declined steadily I would not use it to gauge much of anything.

Back to my original point: She has been asked that question several times and I'm sure (or hope) that she either watch tv, get briefed on current events by the RNC, or perhaps maybe even read a newspaper she would KNOW enough to give a proper answer so that us that hound her about it can move on to the next thing. LOL :thumbsup:

I did when it first came on before it got old to me. I don't think you would find Obama on that show and I would not want a Presidental or VP candidate that was not smarter than a 5th grader and some of the teachers we have today.

Being that our education level has declined steadily I would not use it to gauge much of anything.

Back to my original point: She has been asked that question several times and I'm sure (or hope) that she either watch tv, get briefed on current events by the RNC, or perhaps maybe even read a newspaper she would KNOW enough to give a proper answer so that us that hound her about it can move on to the next thing. LOL :thumbsup:

Isn't everyone already free to move on to the next thing without a "proper" response to a reporter's question?

Actually Cheney appears almost every tuesday because there is a free lunch on that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back