Logo
external image

Salt Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter deb1956
  • id52759
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1078
  • Replies 4

deb1956

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Location
florida
Hi all I'm not sure if this is where I make my first post. If not please let me know. I have some questions about certain online casinos and saw this site and am very impressed. I live in the sunshine state on the Gulf and love the sea and salt. One of my hobbies is Salt Water aquariums, but my love is my 2 toy yorkies. Do I post my questions here? I would appreciate any input. Thanks
 
your best bet, is first to use the search bar and see if your questions have already been addressed; chances are..they have!
Otherwise, start a thread asking what you need to know should the question NOT already have a thread
 
Thank you for the info.

your best bet, is first to use the search bar and see if your questions have already been addressed; chances are..they have!
Otherwise, start a thread asking what you need to know should the question NOT already have a thread

It's not what you know or who you know, it what you know about who you know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top