Rumple Wildspins

AnnaTS

Dormant account
Hello

I have played this slot nearly every week since last November until today but i have had to put this on my never play again list, The reason why i say from November too today is because until last week Novemeber was the last time i actually triggered the free spins on this slot and that has been the only time they triggered, So in a 3 month period i have had the free spins once and they didn't pay that well, I just tried it again today and done 300 spins and nothing, I don't know what others have experienced but triggering the free spins once in 3 months is pathetic.

USED to play it, its on my "Very, Very Rare" list now.

Extreme HV in my experience, although those days have come when the feature triggers 4-5 times in say 200 or so spins.

It can pay massive for low bets hence the very long, lengthy cold spells you encountered.

I wouldn't scrap it altogether but maybe set yourself a limit which you stick to and maybe a slightly lower bet size (if possible) to give yourself a better fighting chance.

Never had one myself but seen plenty of videos of well over 1,000x and more!

I won't be playing it again only getting the free spins once in 3 months and playing every week is pathetic, I would have to be stupid to play it again i may be a little dumb but i'm not stupid, Every time i played it i always did at least 200 spins so i have probably done thousands of spins since Novemeber, I did get an ok line it once during that time but it only happened once when i got a 5 of kind of the girl and it paid £40 somthing on 40p a spin.

Never suggested for a moment you're stupid, in fact your lovely :D

We all have our guilty pleasures or those slots that rinse us that often it becomes a 'determination thing' to at least get one up on the darn game at least once!

Hell, I have 3-4 games which I never win on yet still throw the odd £10er at them thinking, one day....... so I guess I am stupid as well lol :)

Never suggested for a moment you're stupid, in fact your lovely :D

We all have our guilty pleasures or those slots that rinse us that often it becomes a 'determination thing' to at least get one up on the darn game at least once!

Hell, I have 3-4 games which I never win on yet still throw the odd £10er at them thinking, one day....... so I guess I am stupid as well lol :)

I know you wasn't calling me dumb i was just expressing i would have to be to carry on playing this slot especially the way it's been playing these last 3 months for me, This is the third Novomatic slot to go on my never play again list the other two are Katana and Fairy Queen, I actually just get the feeling these slots aren't played as much as the other Novomatics, I'm still playing Book OF RA, Golden Ark, Dolphin Pearl, Deluxe, Lucky Lady's Charm Deluxe and Lord OF The Ocean.

I know you wasn't calling me dumb i was just expressing i would have to be to carry on playing this slot especially the way it's been playing these last 3 months for me, This is the third Novomatic slot to go on my never play again list the other two are Katana and Fairy Queen, I actually just get the feeling these slots aren't played as much as the other Novomatics, I'm still playing Book OF RA, Golden Ark, Dolphin Pearl, Deluxe, Lucky Lady's Charm Deluxe and Lord OF The Ocean.

No way lol, these are pretty much the exact same ones I regularly play. Only addition is Captain Venture.

Main reason is I can ultra low roll em at an embarrassing 10p spin :oops: :oops:

Just got a re-triggering galore on DPD, paid peanuts tho :mad:

I love this game and have won some on it too. I have only played it on Casumo though. Not many places where they have novomatic games for me to play
Have you checked Similar threads in the bottom of this one? There you have the reason why I even tried to play it :)

No way lol, these are pretty much the exact same ones I regularly play. Only addition is Captain Venture.

Main reason is I can ultra low roll em at an embarrassing 10p spin :oops: :oops:

Just got a re-triggering galore on DPD, paid peanuts tho :mad:

Yeah the other Novomatics i have never experienced a long wait to get a bonus on them and never gone 3 months and thousands of spins just to get 1 bonus, I had 3 bonsues on Book OF RA before but neither paid well but at least i got a bonus even it they didn't pay much, I played it yesterday and got a nice line hit 4 explorers, I have only started playing Dolphin Pearl Deluxe within the last few months it was always a slot i skipped past and never played, I have had a few bonuses on it but none that have re triggered yet.

Sorry for your bad run..

Novomatics can be brutal when it comes to triggering the bonus and in my experience it is not uncommon to go 500-1000 spins before triggering it. I have played Rumpel Wildspins a bit on Casumo and my biggest win is around 500x I believe. It can however take it back just as quick, so playing on Novomatics is a bit like playing with fire.. They are great fun when you win however.

If Rumpel is your nemesis, I would advice you to just play some other slots. It's not fun when you get angry playing because those damn frogs never land on the reels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back