Roxy Palace bonuses = ??

EasyRhino

Dormant account
This is kind of dumb, but I keep getting email for weekly bonuses from Roxy Palace. Nothing huge, they're usually 15% deposit bonuses.

How the heck do I claim these? If I make a deposit, nothing happens. I see no obvious buttons to claim a bonus. Am I supposed to play through a certain amount? My emails to support about the subject have gone unanswered.

What's the trick?

This is kind of dumb, but I keep getting email for weekly bonuses from Roxy Palace. Nothing huge, they're usually 15% deposit bonuses.

How the heck do I claim these? If I make a deposit, nothing happens. I see no obvious buttons to claim a bonus. Am I supposed to play through a certain amount? My emails to support about the subject have gone unanswered.

What's the trick?

You do not have to request the bonus. At least I never have, and I have been getting a 30% deposit bonus with a deposit play-through of ten times (or if I run out of money before).The bonus play-through is also 10 times. If you don't play through, you don't get the bonus. The maximum bonus I have received is $90, given on a deposit of $300. Deposits on Friday through Sunday can earn a bonus awarded on Monday. Deposits on Tuesday and Wednesday can earn a bonus on Thursday.

You mean the (bonus+deposit) play-through. In terms of the bonus, the playthrough is 43xB for a 30% bonus or 77xB for a 15% bonus.

If I want a 30% bonus on a $300 deposit, I will wager at least 10 times the deposit or $3000 (typically 600 deals of video poker at $5 a deal). When the $90 bonus is awarded (on Monday or Thursday), I will then wager at least 10 times the bonus or $900 (typically 360 deals of video poker at $2.50 a deal).

In my response above, I kept the deposit play-through and bonus play-through separate because the deposit and bonus are displaced in time, sometimes by as much as 2 to 3 days. Can one meet wagering requirements on a bonus before one receives it? I never addressed that question with Roxy Palace support.

However, at the completion of the entire transaction, i.e., playing through the deposit to earn a 30% bonus and then playing through the bonus to cash it in, you end up wagering 43.33 times the bonus (e.g., $3900/$90), as you said.

Last edited:
You get the bonus a few days later IF you have wagered you whole deposit at least once. Then you get the bonus and have to wager 10*(bonus+deposit).

When you get silver member you get 25% bonus up to 125$. (weekend) and 25% up to 100$ mid-week. However they will remove you from the bonus offers if withdrawals seems to have exceeded deposits by some limit.

Zoozie

Limit

You get the bonus a few days later IF you have wagered you whole deposit at least once. Then you get the bonus and have to wager 10*(bonus+deposit).

When you get silver member you get 25% bonus up to 125$. (weekend) and 25% up to 100$ mid-week. However they will remove you from the bonus offers if withdrawals seems to have exceeded deposits by some limit.

Zoozie

From personal experience, this limit is around 5K at both Roxy and Splendido:D

If you try to make a withdrawal before the bonus is credited, does it jack up everything?

Not in my experience. If you wager your deposit 10 times before you withdraw, you will receive the bonus. The bonus will have a 10 times wagering requirement for withdrawal.

If you try to make a withdrawal before the bonus is credited, does it jack up everything?
The last time I played at Roxy, I deposited and withdrew before the bonus was credited, as I did not expect to receive a bonus. When I signed in yesterday, I found the bonus in my account. Support tells me the wagering I did prior to the bonus being credited counts towards the bonus wagering requirement.

Ive always been treated well with Roxy bonuses at the Gold Level. I get offered 30% twice weekly as mentioned in an earlier post.

You only need to play through the deposit once to qualify, but the bonus then needs to be wagered 10x on allowed games.

Roxy doesnt use the EziBonus system, which is a shame, however they will allow you to play video poker etc (which are excluded games) as long as the required wagering on allowed games is completed at some point before you make a withdrawal.

I won $5000 on a $15 bonus once, so it is well worth it.

Its also nice to have a little something on Monday when you've done your balls over the weekend..... :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back