rodeo city poker

downbytheriver

Dormant account
Anyone have any cashout experiance with these guys??
i got a 50$ bonus, than i made a depoist, i have since ran my winnings up to around 1300$ ... I have a feeling cashing out will be a pain in the ass. First of all they make you be a member for 30days before you can cashout, it looks like the max you can select to cashout is 500$ and your only allowed 1 cashout a week.

Any experiance with these guys?
thanks alot!
dbtr

I believe it is 50x bonus in raked hands (.15 min rake). It is free though. I am trying to register but having problems. Will advise if i ever get in.

PS- Table i was watching was a bunch of Turkish guys betting like wild men.

yea i don't think i am going to be getting my cashout. It appears that you have to play 500 raked hands for every 10$ you want to cashout. (EVEN WINNINGS!!!)

For every 500 Raked Hands (Minimum 0.15 Raked), you play, $10 will be added to your 'Redeemable Balance'. This amount will be added automatically.
eCash transfers to the Poker Room will automatically be added to the Redeemable balance.
To view Rake Hand Statistics goto the Poker Lobby and select 'Statistics'

The rules are designed to discourage the experienced players from taking advantage of the beginners.

i can only put in my ecash account the amount i deposited, nothing above it. even though i have brought my winnings up to almost 2,000$ now playing 5/10 NL

i will keep you updated on this. but i don't expect to be getting any money in cashout from these guys. they just registered the domain name in april. time will tell i suppose (who makes you wait 30days to cashout after making a deposit!!)

downbytheriver said:
yea i don't think i am going to be getting my cashout. It appears that you have to play 500 raked hands for every 10$ you want to cashout. (EVEN WINNINGS!!!)

Well that is absolutely astounding and I dont think the site will be around that long:lolup:

yea im not 100% on that, but thats what i gathered from the site. im still waiting on CS to email me back for clairfication... LOL they say it takes them 48 hrs to get back to you.

downbytheriver said:
yea im not 100% on that, but thats what i gathered from the site. im still waiting on CS to email me back for clairfication... LOL they say it takes them 48 hrs to get back to you.

It is true!!! both the $50 and all winnings are subject to the 500 hands for every $10.
They told me via email that this will be reduced to 200 hands per $10 once they discontinue the free $50.
They cannot seriously think they will survive with these requirements can they?
I will say they have been very prompt in answering my emails, usually within 5 minutes.

PS- Apparently they are having server problems as i was kicked off the site and cannot connect at this time.

The (few) players i have sat with are wild. i raised the $50 up to $200 in about an hour playing .50/1.00 N/L full ring.

I dont expect to ever cash anything out here but i will probably play it when i just want to donk around some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back