Rizk Promo encore!

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
Just started today...50FS extra per day for 7 days...plus the standard WoR and the Extra WoR. Nice! :D

Been taking the GoldLab slot every time since it was added and today I had 60FS from last weeks race giving me $29.42, wager free! That slot, although Quickspin, can go 10-20 spins without a single win but if you do manage to hit the respin-feature you mostly end up with a 30-50x bet result or as today 78x.

To the Captain:
--> any chance to bundle the FS for each day if I have 2 or 3 sets activating on a day?
--> and i thought we escaped Starburst for good :rolleyes: ...is there no other slot that's vying to take the place of Starburst? :D

This is how my account is going to look again :rolleyes: :D

Capture 773.jpg

Last edited:
I may be missing something, but you get these on 'the first level up of the day', so in essence it requires a deposit and the hope that you attain this levelling up to get 10 spins over five days? Approximately a fiver's worth of spins dragged out, with no guarantee of seeing that amount as they could all bomb.
Aloha? Starburst? Spinions? Goldlab? Warlords?

It doesn't strike me as a good offer at all to be honest :cool:

I may be missing something, but you get these on 'the first level up of the day', so in essence it requires a deposit and the hope that you attain this levelling up to get 10 spins over five days? Approximately a fiver's worth of spins dragged out, with no guarantee of seeing that amount as they could all bomb.
Aloha? Starburst? Spinions? Goldlab? Warlords?

It doesn't strike me as a good offer at all to be honest :cool:

I admit Goatie, it looks very skinny but it is all wager free...and as you know i rather take only 10% of something than having to wager it 40-50-60x.

Usually, i level up with $50 in deposits. So the standard WoR plus the Extra WoR are worth minimum 5 + 5 FS, add the 10FS from the promo and you have minimum 20FS wager free for a $50 depo. Once you get the ball rolling, you will have more FS per day, if you do it every day you will have 50FS on day 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 + the Extra WoR.

In my view, good value for money as you still collect points for the race as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back