Rival/Explain this?

Rusty

Banned User - repetitive flaming
I will start by admitting I am not a great fan of Rival software but heyho lets give'em a go.
Thought I would try the new Jaquespot slot. Big mistake.

Rival can you explain my results assuming the slot is random and payout is above 70% ? (I will give a sample further down)

Rival can you explain why it is next to impossible to hit the feature when you land the scatter on reel One and Reel Two and yet the scatters on reel 4 and five appear frequently when they are not in view?
Or shall we just assume the reels are weighted?

Rival are you aware that while checking my playlogs I am repeatedly thrown out for "inactivity" making it impossible to gather playlog information from earlier dates?

Rival, assuming I had not discovered a withdrawal from my moneybookers account had not been credited to my Rival account and informed you about it ,would you have discovered this and informed me?

My latest playlogs.

Session1~

staked 056.56 returns 031.72 payout 56% features 1 spins 0212

session2~

staked 003.90 returns 000.56 payout 14% features 0 spins 0025

session3~

staked 019.44 returns 003.30 payout 17% features 0 spins 0036

session4~

staked 374.40 returns 262.00 payout 70% features 6 spins 1100

The playlog for this slot stretches back much further with similar results but I was unable to collect the data for the reasons given above.

Thanks for listening.

The results look reasonable to me. I don't know the details of the slot, but it is likely that none of the results are even 1.5 SD losses. If you want to achieve the listed payback, you need to either have a lot more spins or choose a lower variance game.

I have to add I love this new game almost as much as Scary - But I have went through very dry spells on both games, but when they hit I'm in love again.:D

The results look reasonable to me. I don't know the details of the slot, but it is likely that none of the results are even 1.5 SD losses. If you want to achieve the listed payback, you need to either have a lot more spins or choose a lower variance game.

Any lower variance and the paytable would be in negatives :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back