Rival doo wop doo slot

zapotek

Dormant account
got a free chip 10$ from 21Grand and i reached the playthru playing only this new slot. i was up $500 dollar when reacing the $750 playthru.. silly me made a withdrawal for the maximum of $100 and then my balance was set to $0.. i guess i could have played for some more time and earned comps! anyway,great new slot..anyone else won on it or was i just lucky ?

zapp

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF?

Are you linking to the worst crooks in the industry?? :confused:

To the issue, congrats. :thumbsup:

I think that you don't earn comps on free chips at 21grand anymore.

I just played it a Slotocash...i got the truck bonus several times, but could never get more than 7.00 win (betting 1.00)...Everytime it said to shift to 2nd gear, I would click on it, but it took several clicks from my mouse and then it was too late...Do anyone have better luck on the bonus round? Maybe I am too slow at the wheels..:what:

I had the truck bonus at Tropica and couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do. It implied shift to 2nd which I clicked on multiple times and also to honk the horn. Won like 1.80 while the other vehicle cruised passed me.

What did I do wrong?:what:

I had the truck bonus at Tropica and couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do. It implied shift to 2nd which I clicked on multiple times and also to honk the horn. Won like 1.80 while the other vehicle cruised passed me.

Same here...I kept clicking where they told me, but the other vehicle passed me by...I thought it was just my inept playing skills..:D

I just played it a Slotocash...i got the truck bonus several times, but could never get more than 7.00 win (betting 1.00)...Everytime it said to shift to 2nd gear, I would click on it, but it took several clicks from my mouse and then it was too late...Do anyone have better luck on the bonus round? Maybe I am too slow at the wheels..:what:

Both bonus rounds on this slot are VERY confusing on your first play; you may think you can click on anything you select yourself, but actually you MUST click only on what the slot tells you to... what genius came up with that marvelous idea? :eek:

I actually recorded my first ever play on both bonuses, so you can see you are not alone - I was clicking all over the place like a loony because I didn't have a CLUE what to do..! :oops:

BTW - it WAS fun mode - I can't afford to play at $20 a spin! :p

KK

Last edited by a moderator:
KK - am I missing something?

It's telling you "gear 3" and it looks like you are pressing the + sign BUT nothing is happening???

KK - am I missing something?

It's telling you "gear 3" and it looks like you are pressing the + sign BUT nothing is happening???

Yes, like to know that also...It prompts you to shift up to 2nd or 3rd gear, I click on the + sign and nothing happens...When it tells you to honk, I start clicking right away, sometimes it beeps and sometimes it doesn't...Has anyone had a decent hit on this bonus??

Weplant: Has anyone had a decent hit on this bonus??
Only if you consider $10-$30 on a $2 bet good... I feel it has gotten even worse in payback..

I hit 4 sundae's and the big bonus round was $34.00 on a $2 bet..Anyone noticing how bonus rounds are paying less and less??

I was in fun mode thank goodness...the largest hit I had between the car and the sundae bonus was $60 on a $2 bet...whooped dee doo..big deal... and this is after playing for HOURS in fun mode..another dud IMO....

Only if you consider $10-$30 on a $2 bet good... I feel it has gotten even worse in payback..

I hit 4 sundae's and the big bonus round was $34.00 on a $2 bet..Anyone noticing how bonus rounds are paying less and less??

I was in fun mode thank goodness...the largest hit I had between the car and the sundae bonus was $60 on a $2 bet...whooped dee doo..big deal... and this is after playing for HOURS in fun mode..another dud IMO....

I agree, another Dud...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back