[RESOLVED] T6poker

HUNTS!!!!!

Dormant account
T6poker started out on the 1st of december offering freerolls ever 30 mins or so for a month and then to start playing cash games on the 1st of Jan.Just before xmas T6 decided there software was'nt capable of catering for high amounts of players so decided to change there software...
there new software was realeased on 1st of Jan and all winnings from freerolls off old software was moved over to new software............heres where the problems start

full balances were not paid saying there old software was paying people to much so are refusing to pay out the full amount (in my opinion is BS)
ive sent them screenshot to prove i had the amount in there i stated but still making excuses up.
im not the only 1 ive searched a few other forums and found there are people on there with same problem.so i thought i should let all you meisters no the same.
i deposited 20 euro then immediately withdraw the funds they moved over and will now avoid T6 like the plague (will update on how quick/if i get the withdrawl)

fair do's to them i got the withdrawl 8 1/2 hours it took so dont really understand now why they did'nt just pay up the money owed :what:

T6poker migth be a legitimate site, but play there with caution, since its run by people who has a scam history and crashed companies.

My assessment of T6

I used the $25 free offer.

I played in one of those step games - 6 player table.

Down to 4 players. Im sitting with a decent stack & there is one short stack.

On the blinds I get disconneced.

It takes a minute or 2 to reconnect.

My PC very rarely disconnects on sites.

When I get back on, It doesnt take me to the table.

When I check in only shows registering tournaments. A minute or 2 later the tables in running show up.

I seach for my seat. (not many active tables)

My table is not included.

I did another search of completed tables & running tables. My table seems to have vanished.

Recent Hand histories only show action when there was 5 players involved, which was probably about 10 hands previous to the disconnect.

With my chip stack & the blinds, I would have had at least 20 minutes to get back.

This is not a complaint. I was using the free money so it makes no difference to me. But anyone considering depositing there, think twice.

:rolleyes:

Wanted to see if I got the same results, but alas, no USA....

How did I find out?

On their homepage? Nah.....

Under the "terms of service" link? Nah....

On a prominently placed "No USA" banner image? Nah....

Only by downloading the software and clicking on "create account" did I figure out that they didn't allow USA, because it wasn't on the list :rolleyes:

yeah, not much information on the site. I only heard about it from here. There is hell of a lot of negative press spreading around about it but Im just posting my experience over a few games. Its too small a site for me but I thought I would test it out.

Im still on the $25 free. From background reading I dont think its a safe place to keep a bankroll. + side, the step tournaments are really weak. 1st 3 get paid out on a flat rate, in 6 seater SNG's. I think a portion goes to to the top 30 players of the month. The website is not too clear. 9 & 14 euro games are like play money, the blinds move like speed games. You will see a lot of the same names at the tables

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back