Resolved: Neteller Card (First-pay), Money lost!

parpol

Dormant Account
Hello, I moved 103 euros from Neteller to Neteller card, Saturday I go to ATMs to withdraw 100 euros but the operation fails for a technical problem. Provo a second time but with the same result. Yesterday morning (Monday), I connect to the site of First-pay and credit is 0 euros.

Yesterday afternoon I connect to the site and via live chat, I send a mail to, if I did not understand evil, a dispute.

I must reply the mail or fill out the "Cardholder Disputes NEW Form" and attach it in the mail?

In punto4 "4. A scanned copy of a receipt obtained at the time of the request." ATMs not gave me anything, has only climbed the money!
Help!

What should I do?

P.s.: The write in English so if it is not clear someone can translate it.

Ita
Neteller Card (First-pay), Soldi persi!!!

Ciao, ho trasferito 103 euro dalla Neteller alla Neteller card, sabato vado al bancomat per prelevare 100 euro ma l'operazione non va a buon fine per un problema tecnico. Provo una seconda volta ma con lo stesso risultato. Ieri mattina (lunedi),mi collego al sito di First-pay e il credito di 0 euro.

Ieri pomeriggio mi collego al sito e tramite live chat mi inviano una mail per, se non ho capito male, una disputa.

Devo rispondere alla mail o compilare il "Cardholder Disputes Form NEW" e allegarlo nella mail?

Nel punto4 "4. A scanned copy of a receipt obtained at the time of the request." ATMs non mi ha dato nulla, ha solo scalato i soldi!
Aiuto!!!

Che devo fare?

Nobody can help me recover 103 euros? :rolleyes:

It depends. This is only the first stage of the process. If you are unable to resolve it with First-Pay, then make a complaint to whoever oversees the banking industry in Italy.

Here in the UK, it is ultimately the Financial Services Authority that we would go to if a similar thing happened here, and complaints to the issuer of the card got nowhere. You should also complain to the owner of the ATM machine as soon as possible so that they can be shown to have had the opportunity to investigate soon after the event.

Not all ATM machines give a receipt, and most only give one after a transaction succeeds. If the failure was before that point, then no receipt would be given, only an on-screen message such as "unable to contact bank".

It takes 24 hours for the money to go over but if you look at your Neteller account, does the money transfer still show as "pending" or "accepted"? If pending, it has yet to go through. If accepted then contact Neteller. Happened to me once but they worked it out in a couple of days.

It takes 24 hours for the money to go over but if you look at your Neteller account, does the money transfer still show as "pending" or "accepted"? If pending, it has yet to go through. If accepted then contact Neteller. Happened to me once but they worked it out in a couple of days.
The money were credited to First-pay in 24 hours, appears on neteller "accepted". The ATM I gave the money but First-pay them removed without problems.:machinegu

Now compiling the "Cardholder Disputes NEW Form" and appearance news.

Dear Customer,
This is a notice to advise that the failed transaction for the total of $103.00 has been credit to your account.
Your cooperation and patience whilst this matter was being resolved was greatly appreciated.
Should you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the support team.
Regards
Customer Support
:thumbsup:

although I have accredited 100 euros because "You were advised of this in error i do apologise for that it should have read 100.00 euros"

Dear Customer,
This is a notice to advise that the failed transaction for the total of $103.00 has been credit to your account.
Your cooperation and patience whilst this matter was being resolved was greatly appreciated.
Should you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the support team.
Regards
Customer Support
:thumbsup:

although I have accredited 100 euros because "You were advised of this in error i do apologise for that it should have read 100.00 euros"

You are still down 3 Euros. Since the transaction failed, they should refund the fee, since you did not receive the service this fee was for. If you try again to withdraw 100 Euro, it will fail because you no longer have the 3 Euro to cover the new fee.
It should come under consumer law, if you pay for a service (cash withdrawal), and the provider fails to provide the service, they cannot charge you. If anything, THEY should be charged for the inconvenience their error caused YOU.
It should be much the same for Italy, as many of these rights stem from the various EU directives, although individual governments are free to implement them in their own way if they do not have such rules in place already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back