Ciao Forum / Hello Forum

theg.one

Dormant account
Il mio caloroso saluto a tutti gli utenti.
Sono iscritto da qualche settimana e in questo periodo ho letto un po' di messaggi.
Spesso mi è venuta voglia di intervenire, ma purtroppo la mia conoscenza della Lingua Inglese è insufficiente.
La paura di essere frainteso, usando termini sbagliati, mi ha frenato.
Penso però di aver trovato una soluzione.
Posterò in Italiano e di seguito, copierò la traduzione realizzata con google/bing.
Questi software, lo so, non sono il massimo, però potendo leggere il mio pensiero originale, chi vorrà potrà tradurselo con un proprio traduttore oppure se conosce l'Italiano, non avrà problemi.
Confido in una vostra comprensione.
Ciao a tutti!

My warm greetings to all users.
Joined by a few weeks and this time I have read some messages.
I often wanted to intervene, but unfortunately my knowledge of English was insufficient.
The fear of being misunderstood, using terms wrong, I braked.
I think, however, have found a solution.
Post in Italian and then copying the translation with google/bing.
These software, I know, I'm not the greatest, but being able to read my original thought, who will be translate with its own translator or if you know Italian, will not have problems.
I am confident in your understanding.
Hi all!

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I am sure we will understand you just find with the translator, enjoy the forum.:p

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will do just fine with the translator.:thumbsup: There are some who could/should use a translator :D Anyways, there are a lot of great people here with a ton of knowledge. Don't be afraid to jump in (most don't bite, too hard that is...)

Last edited:
Ciao e benvenuto theg.one,
Sono sicuro che l'amore è qui come me.
La maggior parte dei membri sono undersyanding delle differenze di lingua su un forum internazionale come questo.
Spero che ti piace il vostro soggiorno, fare amicizia e utilizzare le informazioni fornite grande qui.
(mi sono permesso di tradurre questo in l'italiano per voi.:))

Evviva
Gremmy

Hi and welcome theg.one,
I'm sure you will love it here as I do.
Most members are undersyanding of the language differences on an international forum such as this.
I hope you enjoy your stay, make friends and use the great information provided here.
(I took the liberty of translating this in to Italian for you.:))

Cheers
Gremmy

Hello! What a funny idea! I don't write many posts here, but, as I can see, people are very kind and understand if english is not your mother language.Nice to meet you Theg.one...from Italy with love....:)

Ciaoo! Che idea buffa /originale!Io non posto molto qui, però da quel che leggo gli utenti sono molto gentili e capiscono che uno non è di madre lingua (abbia difficoltà...inoltre non ti credere , qui l'inglese è molto ehm internescional) Lieta di conoscerti Theg.one...dall'Italia con amore...

Thanks

Thanks for messages received here and on Public Guestbook.
From what I read, you are now experts to recognize the blunders of translators.
Post in English. Writing short sentences for "helping" the translator. :rolleyes:
If you have doubts about some of my thoughts, ask for clarification before firing. :p
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back