Logo
external image

RESOLVED - Fruity Casa SE Help

Joined
Aug 16, 2014
Location
Ontario
I SE'd for six months at Fruity Casa because of frustration at the games malfunctioning. It was unplayable to say the least.

I looked online before opening johny jackpot casino to see if there was a conflict and askgamblers showed they were not sisters but askgamblers was wrong. So I got my deposit confiscated halfway through my session.

So the six month se is up and johny jackpot is sending me bonuses, I am trying to reopen fruitycasa but they are crazy, or I am. I emailed them to open account and they say to come on live chat but there is no live chat. See attached files. I have done an email merry go round with them.
I reach out to Majabrands but she says No help from me you have to go through the proper channels. These channels do not work Maja but she won't reply or acknowledge the absurdity of it.
fruitier.JPG
fruit.JPG
fruit.JPG
f5.JPG
fruity.JPG


Click here to find more information on Fruity Casa Casino.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I know it is weird, am I the only one. I have cleaned everything. Dismantled satellite, everything.
Yes, Fruity Casa and Johnny Jackpot are both Caddell/White Hat casinos sharing the same license so Ask Grumblers were totally wrong as you say. If the SE has expired at FC then you should be good to go once their chat is actually up.
 
I don't want a VPN, that sounds like trouble. I just want Majabrands to earn her rep title. Instead of shooing me away. Just open the account and then I don't have to worry about opening new casinos. Just tell the casino you represent to reopen my account. I am fine with it. I know it can't be that hard.
Johnyjackpot says to just deposit everything is tiptop, but maja says I can't play the brand until this is resolved.
Funny thing I get a bonus offer for the first time from 21.com after talking with Maja
 
I think I have had 7 separate agents in 5 days. What kind of payroll do they have?
If it was Steve, Joe, Brian, Luke, and Niclas... they are all the same person :p

If you look at the menu in the footer there is a link that says Live Chat that takes you to a new page with a green button that says "live chat" :)
 
Try this, it would not let me post the link properly, hence, I separated the two parts, take both together and it should take you directly to the chat window. Alternatively, type the https:// manually and copy&paste the second part.

https://

static.zdassets.com/web_widget/latest/liveChat.html?v=10#key=fruitycasa.zendesk.com&settings=JTdCJTIyd2ViV2lkZ2V0JTIyJTNBJTdCJTIyY2hhdCUyMiUzQSU3QiUyMnRpdGxlJTIyJTNBbnVsbCUyQyUyMm1lbnVPcHRpb25zJTIyJTNBJTdCJTIyZW1haWxUcmFuc2NyaXB0JTIyJTNBdHJ1ZSU3RCUyQyUyMmRlcGFydG1lbnRzJTIyJTNBJTdCJTdEJTJDJTIycHJlY2hhdEZvcm0lMjIlM0ElN0IlMjJkZXBhcnRtZW50TGFiZWwlMjIlM0FudWxsJTJDJTIyZ3JlZXRpbmclMjIlM0FudWxsJTdEJTJDJTIyb2ZmbGluZUZvcm0lMjIlM0ElN0IlMjJncmVldGluZyUyMiUzQW51bGwlN0QlMkMlMjJjb25jaWVyZ2UlMjIlM0ElN0IlMjJhdmF0YXJQYXRoJTIyJTNBbnVsbCUyQyUyMm5hbWUlMjIlM0FudWxsJTJDJTIydGl0bGUlMjIlM0FudWxsJTdEJTdEJTJDJTIyY29sb3IlMjIlM0ElN0IlMjJhcnRpY2xlTGlua3MlMjIlM0ElMjIlMjIlMkMlMjJidXR0b24lMjIlM0ElMjIlMjIlMkMlMjJoZWFkZXIlMjIlM0ElMjIlMjIlMkMlMjJsYXVuY2hlciUyMiUzQSUyMiUyMiUyQyUyMmxhdW5jaGVyVGV4dCUyMiUzQSUyMiUyMiUyQyUyMnJlc3VsdExpc3RzJTIyJTNBJTIyJTIyJTJDJTIydGhlbWUlMjIlM0ElMjIlMjNlNzAwNTMlMjIlN0QlN0QlN0Q=&&locale=en-US&title=Web Widget Live Chat
 
static.zdassets.com/web_widget/latest/liveChat.html?v=10#key=fruitycasa.zendesk.com&settings=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&&locale=en-US&title=Web Widget Live Chat
You sir are a genius. I am in
 
Last edited:
I am still self excluded but no more good can come out of this thread. So 'Resolved'

Fair enough, NP. FTR if you have further issues here that need dealing with I strongly suggest you file a PAB on it and we'll proceed that way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top