(resolved) BEWARE! United Commissions Aff. Prog (Klasino, Jungle Reels, Sin Spins)

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Just a warning for any of you affiliates who are considering dealing, or are dealing with United Commissions (Klasino, Sin Spins,Jungle Reels).

The first month with them they messed my commission up, but the rep sorted it and the shortfall was paid the following month. So far, so good. I was owed a decent sum as of 30 September, should've been paid in October, nada, zilch. The rep in the meantime left and told us to e-mail UC's address for help. Trouble is, they ignore you as I tried this a few times over the last 10 days. Worse still, the e-mail in the affiliate count (which is a different one) bounces. Unlike decent affiliate programmes, they don't e-mail you to tell you your new rep's contact details.
Having accrued more commission in October, I have little faith this will be paid either. Their boast is 'Part of the Rank Group' but this affiliate operation appears to be just another unreliable and ropey one farmed out to Israel.

So unpaid commission, no communication, no rep and no replies to e-mails. Go figure.

If anyone can actually contact these people, please PM me. I have even gone to arbitration to try and get some resolution, nothing back from them yet. Cheers.

Try **snip** she contacted me a few weeks ago regarding my account. She used to work at Ladbrokes and Gala, made me sign up for new accounts when I was there and I ended up losing money and had some accounts closed as a result.

As soon as I saw she is now at UnitedCommisons I told her to close my account, I said I refuse to work with you again.

Good luck mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Try **snip** she contacted me a few weeks ago regarding my account. She used to work at Ladbrokes and Gala, made me sign up for new accounts when I was there and I ended up losing money and had some accounts closed as a result.

As soon as I saw she is now at UnitedCommisons I told her to close my account, I said I refuse to work with you again.

Good luck mate

I too refuse to work with that woman. She is a con-artist and I remember her well from her time at Gala. Neil Zeff is the other dishonest mucker from Gala days. He stole all the contacts he had at Gala and keeps spam bombing us with offers to join him at other programs. I would imagine he wasn't too pleased with our responses.

Nate

Sorry to hear that Nate :(

When I told here this is the reply she sent me:

I am only an employee and don’t take part in managerial decisions.

We get directions from the directors and apply them.

Thanks for your understanding.

*snip*

The fact others have also experienced the same shows its not just me with a poor opinion of her.

Just a warning for any of you affiliates who are considering dealing, or are dealing with United Commissions (Klasino, Sin Spins,Jungle Reels).

The first month with them they messed my commission up, but the rep sorted it and the shortfall was paid the following month. So far, so good. I was owed a decent sum as of 30 September, should've been paid in October, nada, zilch. The rep in the meantime left and told us to e-mail UC's address for help. Trouble is, they ignore you as I tried this a few times over the last 10 days. Worse still, the e-mail in the affiliate count (which is a different one) bounces. Unlike decent affiliate programmes, they don't e-mail you to tell you your new rep's contact details.
Having accrued more commission in October, I have little faith this will be paid either. Their boast is 'Part of the Rank Group' but this affiliate operation appears to be just another unreliable and ropey one farmed out to Israel.

So unpaid commission, no communication, no rep and no replies to e-mails. Go figure.

If anyone can actually contact these people, please PM me. I have even gone to arbitration to try and get some resolution, nothing back from them yet. Cheers.
Just to update this, the person you mentioned helped me get paid the overdue as described in the OP. It's all sorted now. It was frustrating having the rep on Skype leave and no update as to whom I need to contact, but she took over when I managed to get a contact address and the matter was resolved. My bad for not updating the thread.

@soluto Please do NOT post other people's personal e-mail addresses on a public forum! I know you were trying to help, but for that kind of thing a PM is appropriate! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back