Recommendation: how would you play a Betsoft bonus?

WinSumTon

Banned User
I have $800 in cashback bonus with 30X wager and no max cashout. But it's on BETSOFT games only. Table games are allowed but don't count toward wagering. Slots count 100%. No bet limit... How would you play this? What games would you play?

I haven't played many BetSoft games, only one i've ever had success on was The Angler, but I love sticky wild slots. I would play it how I felt, to have fun, going in with a strategy makes the wagering feel like work for me. Maybe when you get down to 70-80% of the wager you be more deliberate with particular games but just enjoy it :D

id start with 2 spins at $400 :D

Just kidding, not sure about betsoft thought. Most of their old slots are kinda... meh, some of new ones arent that bad so you could give those a shot, i kinda liked Stampede when i played it but its still not something i play often. Its still betsoft afterall :oops:

How would you play this? What games would you play?
Can't say I've played a lot of Betsoft games, but if you are just looking to "grind out" the WR with low-ish bets on the best RTP games, these ones all apparently have TRTPs of over 97%...
Good Girl Bad Girl, Who Spun It, Gypsy Rose, Safari Sam, At The Copa, Big Bad Wolf, After Night Falls, Greedy Goblins, Puppy Love, True Sheriff.

Good luck! :thumbsup:
KK

God poor you, betsoft games can be worse than trying to get a bonus on bonanza, they can be good for wagering, I'm sure there is a member on here who made a video playing those games and he cashed out. But $4 per spin gives atleast 200 spins. Or go for $2 for atleast 400 spins. Degsy degworth is the YouTube channel.

Last edited:
What about Sugar Pop 2, I think that on this slot is almost impossible to lose and also to win big too
Yeah, you're right.
That is one of the few Betsoft games I have played recently, and it seemed very low variance to me as well :thumbsup:

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back