Railroad 420 FS

PeterH92

webby
Hi, I'm just wondering if this is a decent win for a 25p stake. I ended up with 420 FS in total but only won £184.75 I honestly thought that it would have paid a lot better with the amount of FS I got in the bonus what do you guys think?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thats how this slot pays though . You get big wins adding up from tons of freespins . Not from massive hits usually although it can give the occasional big hit

What I mean is something like 48 fs on this is nothing unusual and might only pay 50x . So 739x from 420 spins is reasonable

Still a very nice win :)

Thats a LOT of free games and I find it hard enough just to trigger it in the first place :oops:

Entirely depends on the game - Konami have a lot of games where you can win 400+ free spins, but for every FS you probably only win on average about 0.5x if that...
Just because it's a lot of free spins, doesn't mean they are worth 1000's... Personally i don't like this kind of game, but some players do as they can have a feature that lasts hours :)

In fairness I've had £500+ wins (ok, 'win') on a 20p stake with 12 free spins at my disposal. Or the countless DOA adventures I've stored in my memory banks :cool:

Granted, this game may or may not be as potent as some others out there but if I put my 'expectant' hat on, I'd probably be hoping for a tad above £184 for flipping 420 free spins in all honesty :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back