Raging Rhino - is this a record?

Lillie

Banned User - Douchebag with anger issues.
I have just had a 40p feature on Raging Rhino and amassed a total of 138 spins! The payout was what you would expect - atrocious! The total was £82.70 and that included a 5 diamond retrigger which pays £20. The feature also started with 4 diamonds so the total winnings apart from those two lots of diamonds was £58.70 from 137 spins. Very bad.

Anyway, I am used to how Rhino works and I know that you don't get anywhere near the amount of money you would expect from so many spins. However, I would like to know if anyone else has amassed more than 138 spins from one feature.

I have just had a 40p feature on Raging Rhino and amassed a total of 138 spins! The payout was what you would expect - atrocious! The total was £82.70 and that included a 5 diamond retrigger which pays £20. The feature also started with 4 diamonds so the total winnings apart from those two lots of diamonds was £58.70 from 137 spins. Very bad.

Anyway, I am used to how Rhino works and I know that you don't get anywhere near the amount of money you would expect from so many spins. However, I would like to know if anyone else has amassed more than 138 spins from one feature.

Yes, on YT there's one of over 180 spins and it was nearly as shit as yours. :oops:

Yes, on YT there's one of over 180 spins and it was nearly as shit as yours. :oops:

I've seen many of your videos on Youtube and I know you always say that features with a lot of spins or those which begin with 4 or 5 diamonds almost never pay any good. I'm actually a female version of you in that my language whilst playing Raging Rhino gets as colourful as yours! :thumbsup:

Well the Rhino has just shown me a totally different side....

Rage has calmed now so I can post in Tranquility...

Work this nonsense out (pop hat on first :p)

7 Features, reasonably close together.

NONE of them were FG OR just over (bar one of the 7)

ALL re-triggered more than once, some with 3 diamonds

The site totally 'boots' me so I have to do a total re-log in and re-load game.

BUST in 15 Minutes or so £70 at minimum bets :mad:

Well the Rhino has just shown me a totally different side....

Rage has calmed now so I can post in Tranquility...

Work this nonsense out (pop hat on first :p)

7 Features, reasonably close together.

NONE of them were FG OR just over (bar one of the 7)

ALL re-triggered more than once, some with 3 diamonds

The site totally 'boots' me so I have to do a total re-log in and re-load game.

BUST in 15 Minutes or so £70 at minimum bets :mad:

Ah. Looks like you were doing too well on it and someone noticed it at HQ. Next thing you know, the switch is flicked.

Time to re-stock on the silver stuff :cool:

Rhino is evil pure evil.

Had 130 plus spins twice - each time paid shite.

Had 4 Multipliers twice paid okay 400 to 500 x bet

a further 1000 bonus rounds paid eff all.

I regret every time I play this horrific "game" ... almost as much as I regret when I ever I play the new "improved" twin spin :icon_twis:mad::mad:

I had 150ish spins before. Never been so bored watching bonus round play out. don't think I've touched it since.

Ok, I've put this post here to keep it under the Raging Rhino title.

Is it me or does this slot play really shitty at weekends? In the past I've played on other sites and felt that sometimes the game was crooked. I even excluded myself from some of them because I could never, ever win on those sites. However, when I look back now I realise that I played these sites mostly at the weekends and couldn't win a damned thing during those times. Even now I find that I can't win anything from Friday evening through to Monday morning. Am I paranoid or has anyone else experienced the same thing? For me, weekend Rhino is just dead spin after dead spin with the odd Bonus Guarantee feature scattered here and there.

I gotta add this seeing the original thread is about free spins.

I just had a 110 spin feature @ 40p. Here's how it went:

3 diamond feature =80p
5 x 3 diamond retriggers =£4
Total return = £24.80 which means I got just £20 from 105 spins.

Why does it even bother? :what:

It pays shitty everyday of the week and not only in the weekend :)

Speaking from experience .....

I admit that Rhino is an extremely high variance slot but during the week I get what I consider to be a fair game. I get a reasonable amount of features, sometimes with really good payouts, and I get probably more than my fair share of multiple line Rhino wins. I get a good amount of winning sessions though I do still get a bad session which can wipe out previous profits. It's just at the weekend I never seem to get a fair game.

I don't expect to make a profit from the slot; it's nice to get a decent win which enables me to add yet another pair of shoes to the collection (yeah I know....us girls and our shoes ;)) and it pays for further investment and enjoyment. But to watch the reels spin dead for two days is very disheartening. I have a certain amount of cash that I allocate to gaming and once it's gone I'm done till the following week. I'll carry on this weekend but if it continues like it has been doing I'm going to avoid playing from Friday tea time till breakfast on Monday.

I gotta add this seeing the original thread is about free spins.

I just had a 110 spin feature @ 40p. Here's how it went:

3 diamond feature =80p
5 x 3 diamond retriggers =£4
Total return = £24.80 which means I got just £20 from 105 spins.

Why does it even bother? :what:

Let me tell you now, big 1000x stake hits nearly ALWAYS arrive in the first triggering 8 spins - only twice (not me Mhill and Dave Excitement on YT) have I see a big Rhino hit come in retriggers - once Mhill's MONSTER 324 ways at £3.60 stake for nearly 9 grand and Dave's 500+ x stake in the nineties of a 100+ spin feature.

Let me tell you now, big 1000x stake hits nearly ALWAYS arrive in the first triggering 8 spins - only twice (not me Mhill and Dave Excitement on YT) have I see a big Rhino hit come in retriggers - once Mhill's MONSTER 324 ways at £3.60 stake for nearly 9 grand and Dave's 500+ x stake in the nineties of a 100+ spin feature.

I have to agree. The vast majority of my biggest wins have come pretty quickly in an 8 spin feature. The exception to the rule is if I drop to say 2 spins and then get a retrigger for another 5. As long as the total spins doesn't exceed around 9 spins I'm always hopeful; it seems to give a retrigger, gives a win on the way down and then I hopefully get another 5 spins. I have had it where I had 5 or 6 retriggers but never gone above 8 spins and then had a 500x+ drop in. However, once I get into double figure spins I'm usually happy to receive 30x unless it goes on for 27,895,044 retriggers and I get £18 for the wait which annoys the fk out of me. :mad:

its been like six months now since i have hit an decent win on RR (last decent win was on VS €8 bet paid something like 6.4k)

most deposits go straight to 0 without seeing an feature when i do get one its mostly bonus guarantee.....go figure....

just started to play it a little more going to play it from stakes already @3,20 or whatever it was , no luck sofar other than lots of symbols missing , diamonds what are these , lots of twos , 3s haven't dropped , base game not that good, balance depleted quite quickly on two sessions , but again if it's high variance i can understand that , seen a few people win on here so i shall stick with start balance & keep trying & hope they show up )

I've tried playing at higher stakes and I have to say that Rhino plays completely different once you get to £4 and above. A constant mix of J Q K A's on the first reel and if you do ever get lucky and get a feature don't hold your breath. I've had features on £12, £20 and £24 and got nothing, not even a tiny win spun on the reels. Only the feature guarantee saved them from being a total disaster. There is no way that the game plays the same at high stakes.

I know this probably isn't an accurate way to measure this but I tried £60 spins on demo play; it cost me £17,000 before I got a feature which duly paid feature guarantee. The best I ever did when messing around with £60 demo spins was £7,200 which is 120x. Most of the time it was just dead spins. Obviously I've not played £60 spins with real money but the £12, £20 and £24 features were gained by me pressing up winnings. In the past, if I won say £1,000, I was prepared to spin £700 of it away at high stakes to see if I could get a real biggie. After my experience with the above mentioned 3 features I gave that up as a lost cause and pressed up at lower stakes from £6-£10. Those were also a disaster with very little return from the spins and almost nothing on features I was lucky to get. I find the most profitable stake to play is £2 so I mess about with 40p and 80p spins until I get a decent win and then press it up to £2 and hope for a result.

I've tried playing at higher stakes and I have to say that Rhino plays completely different once you get to £4 and above. A constant mix of J Q K A's on the first reel and if you do ever get lucky and get a feature don't hold your breath. I've had features on £12, £20 and £24 and got nothing, not even a tiny win spun on the reels. Only the feature guarantee saved them from being a total disaster. There is no way that the game plays the same at high stakes.

I know this probably isn't an accurate way to measure this but I tried £60 spins on demo play; it cost me £17,000 before I got a feature which duly paid feature guarantee. The best I ever did when messing around with £60 demo spins was £7,200 which is 120x. Most of the time it was just dead spins. Obviously I've not played £60 spins with real money but the £12, £20 and £24 features were gained by me pressing up winnings. In the past, if I won say £1,000, I was prepared to spin £700 of it away at high stakes to see if I could get a real biggie. After my experience with the above mentioned 3 features I gave that up as a lost cause and pressed up at lower stakes from £6-£10. Those were also a disaster with very little return from the spins and almost nothing on features I was lucky to get. I find the most profitable stake to play is £2 so I mess about with 40p and 80p spins until I get a decent win and then press it up to £2 and hope for a result.

Yes, I have noticed the prevalence of AKQJ on reel 1 when raising the stake - one thing that makes me believe the slot is odd. I did play high stakes once, 3.60, 4 and 6 euros and hit 9 CONSECUTIVE BoGs at Redbet, after having a big 2k win on Twinspin. I have NEVER seen that many before or since. I have had 5 consecutive BoGs 4 times, 6 once, 7 once and that 9 will always stick in my memory. I'm supposed to believe it was sheer, 10,000-1 bad luck..mmmmm

I'm sure some results are linked. About 1/20 features seems to give another feature next spin.
Get a 5-6 reel combo of Cheetahs, or Rhinos or Crocs and very next spin it often drops the feature in, always a BoG.
Notice how 4/5 times after a retrigger it will drop JQK reel 1.
Raise or drop your stake and notice how next spin it often drops the feature in.
Notice how poor features are 9/10 if you get scatters 4,5,6 to trigger it.

Get 2 x honey badgers 1,2 as your first free spins win and get BoG, 2 animal wins gorilla/honey badger often followed by plain 3 or 4 reel 10,J,Q,K only wins with no wild also an indicator of bad bonus.

I'm sure this game is reading from a script not RNG

Yes, I have noticed the prevalence of AKQJ on reel 1 when raising the stake - one thing that makes me believe the slot is odd. I did play high stakes once, 3.60, 4 and 6 euros and hit 9 CONSECUTIVE BoGs at Redbet, after having a big 2k win on Twinspin. I have NEVER seen that many before or since. I have had 5 consecutive BoGs 4 times, 6 once, 7 once and that 9 will always stick in my memory. I'm supposed to believe it was sheer, 10,000-1 bad luck..mmmmm

I'm sure some results are linked. About 1/20 features seems to give another feature next spin.
Get a 5-6 reel combo of Cheetahs, or Rhinos or Crocs and very next spin it often drops the feature in, always a BoG.
Notice how 4/5 times after a retrigger it will drop JQK reel 1.
Raise or drop your stake and notice how next spin it often drops the feature in.
Notice how poor features are 9/10 if you get scatters 4,5,6 to trigger it.

Get 2 x honey badgers 1,2 as your first free spins win and get BoG, 2 animal wins gorilla/honey badger often followed by plain 3 or 4 reel 10,J,Q,K only wins with no wild also an indicator of bad bonus.

I'm sure this game is reading from a script not RNG

I am in total agreement with you. I have also noted many patterns whilst playing Rhino and it's amazing how consistent they are. I was also informed that it doesn't matter what you do during a feature - like clicking screen to end the spin or end the payout countdown quickly - it will not affect your bonus because the moment the feature is spun in there is already an amount determined by the game for payout. I presume that after the amount has been determined the game goes through a script to achieve the desired (or undesired?) result. This is probably why we see so many patterns during the feature and can determine what the outcome will be - usually pretty shit.

Ouch! The other day I had 70 bonus free spins at £2.80 bet which paid just over £100, pretty annoying!

Some interesting points raised by Lillie and dunover too. As a regular RR player I see these same patterns too. I also find that once you get over a £2.00 stake the playing pattern seems different, I have had the odd bonus round at £2.80 and £3.20 which have paid pretty poorly, but I very rarely venture higher than that. I've also noticed that at a £2.00 bet you get loads of 2 diamonds dropping, the 3rd just missing. Also if you get a diamond on the first reel you very regularly get one on the last reel too, but nothing in between at all value bets.

This slot is a classic for the near miss! How many times do you get rhinos on reel 1, none on 2 and then stacked rhinos on reels 3,4,5 & 6? Very frustrating on a bonus round when the same happens, with a wild just missing on reel 2 or even wilds on reels 3 & 4, stacked rhinos on 5 & 6, but no rhino or wild on reel 2?!

Thinking about it, any decent wins I've had on this slot have not been at the weekend either!

Chris

Session three for me . again this is a incredible vile slot , i can see to why you guys have a love hate with it , it reminds of immortal romance , although i've played it far more than robbing rhino , again a depleted balance this time for over 300 & still those diamonds must be sat in house @ WMS , crikey its hard , so far down nearly nine hundred in losses couldn't tell you how many spins , i've seen one bet over 11x my total bet guys how & why do you punish yourselfs !!!!!

Now i can see where the filth of language comes from :lolup::lolup::lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back