Raging Rhino - is this a record?

I can accept that each spin of slots is completely random and independent, based on a fair RNG outcome...

...but I just can't square the Rhino's traits with the above...

One to add, the "curse of the fair start" - session commences well enough, with a few features dropping in, and puts you quickly 20-50x ahead. That's usually a sign that you are in for a total kicking if you play on.

I can accept that each spin of slots is completely random and independent, based on a fair RNG outcome...

...but I just can't square the Rhino's traits with the above...

One to add, the "curse of the fair start" - session commences well enough, with a few features dropping in, and puts you quickly 20-50x ahead. That's usually a sign that you are in for a total kicking if you play on.

Hi wasn't aware of this , but i haven't really bothered with the slot in all fairness , just started playing it due to immortal romance becoming fairly too predictable with its laziness of no surprises anylonger , going to give it another go this time i might ammo up a little more , if i don't see the diamonds this time round its heading for my ban list ;) i have a few slots that have seen 1400 quid without a feature & have never returned to play any of them .

And Rhino continues its weekend money grab. Almost 800 spins, 2 features, both feature guarantee. I may as well just sit here and burn ten pound notes. :(

I didn't play Raging Rhino last weekend but I played this morning and this will be the last time I play at the weekend. Send me tinfoil hats if you want to but I can't ignore what happens to me each weekend I play this. So far today I'm down £600. Here's a brief summary of the features I got:

1. 40p - Zero winning spins - no retriggers
2. 40p - Zero winning spins - no retriggers
3. 40p - Zero winning spins - no retriggers
4. 80p - Zero winning spins - no retriggers
5. 80p - Zero winning spins - no retriggers
6. 120p - Zero winning spins - no retriggers
7. 240p - One winning spin for 720p - no retriggers
8. 360p - Zero winning spins - no retriggers
9. 600p - Zero winning spins - no retriggers

All features paid bonus guarantee and out of 72 free spins only one winning line was spun in and that was a Rhino and a 3x wild.

I play this slot during the week too and it never plays like this but at the weekend it's always a bag of shit. Is this just a coincidence? I doubt it. This kind of pattern I've been getting hasn't just happened over 2 or 3 weekends, it's been doing it all year. Like I said, send me tinfoil hats if you want to but I can't play this at the weekend anymore. :(

This slot was more useless than usual just now..

I got 5 bonuses in a few hundred spins.

1st. x25 (2 retriggers)
2nd. x9 = bonus guarantee
3rd. x6 = bonus guarantee
4th. x4 = bonus guarantee
5th. x4 = bonus guarantee

It has never been this bad to me before in the bonusgames. :eek:

I did quit this slot because its been just bonus guarantee or 50+ spins and 20-30x. Broke my promise though and played 2 days ago, £300 in at £1.60 a spin, lasted 5 minutes....fuck off ya rhino cunt

WMS - Consider this theory

I think WMS slots pull ONE return from the RNG, and map out your win according for the WHOLE of the credit you spin. They don't give you the free spins and a unique RNG pull for each free spin (like Microgaming slots like thunderstruck et al). It's why if you disconnect, you have to watch the whole thing again. Once the win is determined, you are just watching a pre-recorded free spin movie.

Pull a x9 win from the RNG? Fuck it, here's 45 free spins with a bonus guarantee. Make things exciting without giving anything away. Programmed to enhance your expectations.

It explains the repeated reel setups, and the gimped reels also. Need a x2 win? Here's a couple of honey badgers to corner you and tear off your nut-sack.

Still, as high variance goes, when you finally hit that big RNG pull, it almost seems worthwhile.

I triggered 50 spins or so in the feature the other day and still ended up with a bonus guarantee. This slot does kick you in the teeth when it's in a mood.

I think WMS slots pull ONE return from the RNG, and map out your win according for the WHOLE of the credit you spin. They don't give you the free spins and a unique RNG pull for each free spin (like Microgaming slots like thunderstruck et al). It's why if you disconnect, you have to watch the whole thing again. Once the win is determined, you are just watching a pre-recorded free spin movie..

Yep. You're right.

I think WMS slots pull ONE return from the RNG, and map out your win according for the WHOLE of the credit you spin. They don't give you the free spins and a unique RNG pull for each free spin (like Microgaming slots like thunderstruck et al). It's why if you disconnect, you have to watch the whole thing again. Once the win is determined, you are just watching a pre-recorded free spin movie.

Pull a x9 win from the RNG? Fuck it, here's 45 free spins with a bonus guarantee. Make things exciting without giving anything away. Programmed to enhance your expectations.

It explains the repeated reel setups, and the gimped reels also. Need a x2 win? Here's a couple of honey badgers to corner you and tear off your nut-sack.

Still, as high variance goes, when you finally hit that big RNG pull, it almost seems worthwhile.

I think all bonus rounds work that way for all developers. It's simply a display of nonsense while the win is created in video. :)

I think all bonus rounds work that way for all developers. It's simply a display of nonsense while the win is created in video. :)

Of course it is in my opinion, more so confirmed by the fact that a WMS representative refused to confirm whether bonus rounds that have picking features are pre-determined or not. It was the only question that I asked him that he refused to answer. That should tell you enough in my opinion.

Of course it is in my opinion, more so confirmed by the fact that a WMS representative refused to confirm whether bonus rounds that have picking features are pre-determined or not. It was the only question that I asked him that he refused to answer. That should tell you enough in my opinion.

Thanks, this has long been one of my MEGA queries about slots/online gambling.

Thanks, this has long been one of my MEGA queries about slots/online gambling.

I believe the final outcome is pre-determined once you make your choice. However, I also believe that each feature has a different variance. Take for example Playboy where the Sophia stacked wilds feature can either pay very well or very poorly, with little in between, compared to the Ashley rolling reels feature which tends to be more consistent, hence I will choose that one with a higher bet.

The other day I was playing at All British which has only recently goy MG slots and I've only got as far as Sophia on the feature which paid 1x on a £3.00 bet which would be very unlikely to occur on the Ashley rolling reels feature!

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back