Quicktender Double Charge

chele

Dormant account
I've had no problem with quicktender in the past. when it comes time to withdraw they deposit fast, no worries... but for the first time and ONLY time the other night I used my bank card to make a deposit into my quicktender account for ONE $50.00deposit and it went through fast, no worries.. then I checked my bank account the next day and the charge was on there but also another pending charge of $ 50.00...now I'm worried..I sent an email off to them since I could not find a phone number and I contacted my bank.. they can do nothing until it actually posts to my bank account..in the meantime I'm racking up over draft charges.. so now two companies are screwing me. question is.. does quicktender have a rep on here to contact or does anybody have a sevice number for them??? please help!

I've had no problem with quicktender in the past. when it comes time to withdraw they deposit fast, no worries... but for the first time and ONLY time the other night I used my bank card to make a deposit into my quicktender account for ONE $50.00deposit and it went through fast, no worries.. then I checked my bank account the next day and the charge was on there but also another pending charge of $ 50.00...now I'm worried..I sent an email off to them since I could not find a phone number and I contacted my bank.. they can do nothing until it actually posts to my bank account..in the meantime I'm racking up over draft charges.. so now two companies are screwing me. question is.. does quicktender have a rep on here to contact or does anybody have a sevice number for them??? please help!

Ya know.. I have seen something like this posted before around here. NOW - I also use my bank card. If they did double charge my bank account, I would definately be in a pickle here!!

I might just not use them any more and stay with ewallet, my wired plastic and call it good.

I am sorry for you here on this. Hopefully someone here knows a phone number or such, that you may get hold of them.
I wonder why they do this.. It is not cool!!:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back