Question on playthru

anniemac

Ueber Meister
PABnoaccred
Deposited $25 got $25 at Aladdins Gold 25x playthru. Was losing steadily until my last $.12 (12 cents) and hit free spins on Aladdins Wish. Anyway ended up with money so kept playing. Hit a $500 plus on Mystic Dragon. Yea me!

However, when I was down to $.12 the playthru zeroed out. Shows no playthru now. My question is this, what problems, if any, do you think I am going to encounter if I try to withdraw now?

Realistically, I still have playthru. However, according to RTG cashier, I do not.

Come on, Vinyl, give me an answer. LOL!

Deposited $25 got $25 at Aladdins Gold 25x playthru. Was losing steadily until my last $.12 (12 cents) and hit free spins on Aladdins Wish. Anyway ended up with money so kept playing. Hit a $500 plus on Mystic Dragon. Yea me!

However, when I was down to $.12 the playthru zeroed out. Shows no playthru now. My question is this, what problems, if any, do you think I am going to encounter if I try to withdraw now?

Realistically, I still have playthru. However, according to RTG cashier, I do not.

Come on, Vinyl, give me an answer. LOL!

I would go ahead and try to cashout, you know they(CWG) will be the first ones to let you know if and what else you need to do, its posted on the board now, so I am sure they have checked it out.

Don't ya just hate it when crap like this happens:eek:

Laurie

Yes, I do. Thank goodness I wasn't playing with free chip cause I can atleast cashout without a max.

I mean, it is really stupid to feel like I am cheating them by not playing it out. How dumb is that?

I'm pretty sure you're good to go....and if not, I'm pretty sure everyone would love to hear about it.
When the cashier tells you, withdrawable, then that's what goes.
What if you went below $1, playthrough gone, and you deposited again....should you have new playthrough on your new deposit ?
I Think that would cause a riot ;)

Yes, I do. Thank goodness I wasn't playing with free chip cause I can atleast cashout without a max.

I mean, it is really stupid to feel like I am cheating them by not playing it out. How dumb is that?

my understanding is that once you fall below $1.00 the wagering req. gets cancelled. I believe you should be able to cash out minus the bonus/free chip dollar value.

WTG.
Diane

Contact support immediately. Even though you were down to .12, the play though lives until one of two things happens.
1. You zero out, then the bonus goes extinct.
2. You win, but the play though of the original D+B survives, even at 1 cent.

You need to find out how much play though you still have to go. Hopefully, it's nothing. Live support should be able to tell you immediately.

I haven't contacted support yet but I am still playing just like I had a playthru. I just figured I'd keep playing for a while and then ask. Kinda makes me feel better. LOL!

This seems to be a glitch in the software. It failed to take into account that you won on that bet, but had free spins, not a straight forward reel win. It should have zeroed the playthrough if the balance dipped below $1 AND there were no games in play.

I thought RTG had fixed this one:confused:

.....mainly because of it's potential;)

Best to ask CS, and if they give you the OK, cash out. (Get it in writing).

Thanks all for your thoughts. So far I am still playing. At least that way if there is a problem, I've more than likely played thru the money the correct amount of times. So far so good. :D

What a problem to have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back