Logo
external image

Question about slot game procurement. Reps. please chime in.

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigjohn
  • id60175
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1219
  • Replies 1

bigjohn

Dormant account
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Location
Northeast Coastal USA
Without divulging any deep industry secrets can anyone tell me how an on-line casino goes about procuring a new game?

For instance, if I operate an on-line casino and I want to offer a particular WMS slot (or Bally slot or IGT, whatever) how does that work?

Are the games sold to the casino for a set price? Are they leased for a certain time? Does the vendor continue to administer their slots? Is there a flat fee and a cut of the profits for the vendor? Is the casino expected to acquire the whole suite of games?

I don't expect to open an on-line casino anytime soon, just interested.
 
I doubt anyone would give you an honest response here - as with any other business this will be based on negotiation at least to some degree so noone is going to tell you their secrets :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top