Logo
external image

Question about playing while stateside

  • Thread starter Thread starter clj7221
  • id32259
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 398
  • Replies 2

clj7221

Dormant account
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Location
U.S.A.
I see some posters here from states that on line gaming is not allowed. My question is, we were thinking of Visiting in New york over the Holidays. Is it still ok to gamble while we are in New york? because I see these players on here from states that it is not allowed in and seems ok. If anyone knows please let me know! Thank You.
 
Never Mind!
I see some posters here from states that on line gaming is not allowed. My question is, we were thinking of Visiting in New york over the Holidays. Is it still ok to gamble while we are in New york? because I see these players on here from states that it is not allowed in and seems ok. If anyone knows please let me know! Thank You.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top