question about king cashalot 5 reel

i have played that game alot...and i dont think it has anything to do with accepting anything which ever one u get 3 kings of first is the one u win....u dont get to choose which one u want//

also i got 900 once and it payed me 45.00 also... thought i was going crazy because i was only playing for pennies...but i got the 900 by picking 3 king spades as the first 3 cards i picked and i think they give u a extra bonus if u pick the matching 3 kings on the first 3 cards...

i have played that game alot...and i dont think it has anything to do with accepting anything which ever one u get 3 kings of first is the one u win....u dont get to choose which one u want//

also i got 900 once and it payed me 45.00 also... thought i was going crazy because i was only playing for pennies...but i got the 900 by picking 3 king spades as the first 3 cards i picked and i think they give u a extra bonus if u pick the matching 3 kings on the first 3 cards...

Ok You lost me at 3 kings:what:

Cards??? :what:

Im talking about the 5 reel slot game. Picking treasure chests. :)

I rarely play this game, since the betsize is a little out of my comfort zone. I know once I turned down 900 and got way less..the next time I chickened out and took the 900.

The progressives are not available in free play, so I guess asking is the best course of action.

I'll follow this thread.

King Cashalot:
9-lines, fixed coin size of 5p, can bet 1 to 5 coins - but Jackpot only paid if 5 coins bet on 9 lines (£2.25/spin)

Chance of hitting the Jackpot (£592,000-ish): Once in every 7,917,000 spins :eek2:

Chance of getting the "Treasure Pick" feature; Once in every 112 spins.
The King will offer you 3 picks from a number of treasure chests; Keep what you have of gamble for more…?
Note: The maximum win I've seen is around 216 x number of coins bet - if offered close to this then take it!
(i.e. if betting 1 coin/line max = 216, for 5 coins/line max = 1,080)

Above data reproduced with my permission :p from:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

(Reel layouts also shown on that page)

KK

LOL LOL LOL i am so sorry i was talking about Kings of Cash slot...

I'm like Jasmine....I love the game, but no longer play it, as $2.25 a spin is way over my budget. I used to play it at 45 cents a spin, but stopped...as I just knew that one day I'd be playing and the five kings would drop in on the ninth payline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back