Problems with Jackpotparty software

wigan rl

Dormant Account
Hi all i'm having problems playing on the site i'll tell you whats been happening

I was playing last Sat when all of a sudden the whole site went really small and i couldn't even hit the spin button anywhere, so i knocked the site off and reopened it still the same issue (i use firefox)

So i opened it in internet explorer and it was working fine untill i get a message showing up mid spin saying 'multiple sessions detected please close and restart' so i close the window and reopen it same message shows up.

I went onto live chat where i was told to restart my comp which i did and reopened in IE started working again then again the same message pops up mid spin again that session i had to restart my comp 5 times.

All i get off support is you must close the window proper before opening another game but all this is happening mid spins and firefox is not working at all has anyone else had this problem?

Oh sorry support said update flash player and reboot my comp which i have done and nothing has changed i'm gutted cause jpp is my fav site and can't play untill this is sorted out

This could be your Zoom settings in Firefox. The way the JP games popup is configured means you can get odd things happen if the zoom changes after starting playing.

Open Firefox and before going to JP, do CTRL+0 (zero) to set Zoom level to 100%. Then try the games. If there is still the problem, do a CTRL+0 when you are on the page that is too small.

FYI, CTRL+ and CTRL- zoom in and out incrementally.

This could be your Zoom settings in Firefox. The way the JP games popup is configured means you can get odd things happen if the zoom changes after starting playing.

Open Firefox and before going to JP, do CTRL+0 (zero) to set Zoom level to 100%. Then try the games. If there is still the problem, do a CTRL+0 when you are on the page that is too small.

:lolup:
where were you a week ago Simmo? The kitten walked across the keyboard and I was ARGGGGGGGGGGGG, everything is too small, what happened, and posted on my facebook because i didn't know how to fix it. Got the CRTL + and - tip

Oh snap it's worked you a legend simmo thanks so much mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back