Pre bonus winnings added onto bonus winnings

davos11

Dormant account
Hi

Not a problem but more of a complaint .
There are certain slots on different platforms that carry over the winnings from the spin granting the bonus/free spins into the free spin round and tries to credit them to you as part of the bonus collective winnings ,part of me thinks this is to make it look like you always get at least a win rather than a potential zero
For instance on Immortal Romance , lets say at 0.30 a spin , Any line win and scatter win is already part of the free spin winnings before the bonus starts even though they have not been won as part of the bonus ,

Now we all know its not that uncommon to receive no win at all on the Valkyrie bonus , So instead of having to tell us we have won a big fat zero off the bonus ,We have infact got winnings from before the bonus started so cannot complain as we did infact get a win on the bonus .....

Does anyone else think this is done only for the sole reason of making then impossible to ever have a non paying bonus , It can always say " congratulations you won 60 " .....

Lets face it people get really annoyed if they get a bonus and then get nothing at all and is this a tactic to try and gloss that over

The new Netent Alien slot is another , You trigger the bonus by building up winning spins ,But the winnings from your last winning spin before the bonus are not credited to your account like the previous wins are instead these get carried over to the bonus round as part of your start balance although again they were not won on the bonus rounds , We all no those bonus's can be terrible so does the extra winnings at the start ease the blow of dying on the 2nd or 3rd bonus spin with perhaps only 2/3 x stake

I am maybe one of only a few that find this annoying but i'm fed up of pissed on and being told its rain , If i get a big fat 0 on a bonus , I want the slot to tell me exactly that , UNLUCKY , YOU HAVE WON 0 , Rather than CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON 0 ( but you did win 0.60 before the bonus so lets just pretend that was off the bonus ;) )

Gambling is a game of risk ,Winners and losers but don't try and dress a loser up as a winner , It's insulting .

the only reason its added is not to make it look like you have won something in free spins its merely there as the free spins winnings and anything that's won from getting the free spins are all part of the same spin so it shows them all together. Think basically most slots do it.

there should always be a default consolation prize from any type of bonus /scatter /pickem win anything else is a slap in the face

the only reason its added is not to make it look like you have won something in free spins its merely there as the free spins winnings and anything that's won from getting the free spins are all part of the same spin so it shows them all together. Think basically most slots do it.

This is exactly it, as far as the game engine is concerned the free spins themselves are 'winnings' of the triggering spin, for example IR, your wager for the spin is 0.30 and your winnings are 0.60 + 0.24 (line wins, for example) + 10 free spins, so it does make sense in that context to sum the results into one figure.

I understand why it can seem a little misleading at times but plenty of games also seperate the 'round win' and 'bonus win' - all playtechs do this i think

On the likes of Alien though there isn't a scattered win that triggers these spins ,Like i said you get a sequence of wins, all individual and that get paid individually to your bank after the spin , But the last spin that triggers the bonus by taking you the final few steps of the trail is sent over to he bonus winnings in the bonus round , instead of like the other trail wins going right into your bank and the bonus starting on 0 as it should .

I know on jackhammer the Netent slot that if you get 0 off all your spins , you get the message "congratulations you won 0" Which again is not grammatically correct and extremely annoying but at least its honest :)

Reason it does that in aliens is again because the free spins are counted as the same as the win as they are fron same spin. So if I say win £2 and get the free spins as its from same spin the £2 willshow in win and everything from bonus round will get added to it and once round is over it willgo into balance as the initial win and free spins wins all came from one single spin

It doesn't bother me that much. It would all get lumped together at the end anyway, so I see it as the total triggering win plus bonus. Lets be honest though. If you cannot work out if you have won anything or not from a bonus round then you probably shouldn't be playing in the first place.

What should be banned is those crappy congratulations you have won 0 coins screens. A real kick in the teeth to see that. Can't it just say "better luck next time" or something? Don't congratulate me on winning bugger all. It feels like your laughing at me then :(

Or on some sites < take Playtech games for instance , There is a win for triggering the bonus / spins but the free spin balance starts at 0 ,

Iron man 2 slot , on 50p a spin will give you 2.50 for triggering but this will be added on at the end and your free spins bonus begins at 0 , after the bonus has finished it will tell you ow much you won individually from the free spins and the triggering win , then add the 2 together for a final total

So it seems its different from one software provider to the next ,It would be easy not to do it ,If the setup is there entirely just to make someone think they have won off a bonus when infact they received nothing from the spins / picks then it seems underhanded , I would much rather be told " unlucky no win this time " or something along the lines off that

Its no big problem just a little gripe , As someone above mentioned you should never be able to get 0 off a bonus its just insulting , generally we play to get bonuses and they are the bits where we make our big wins ( if were lucky )

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back