Pragmatic Prize Drops

ThomasMT

MM
Was playing Tut this morning and I won a prize drop but I didn't receive the prize. Does anyone know if prizes are instant or awarded at a later date?

Attachments

• prag.jpg
    prag.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 72
Was playing Tut this morning and I won a prize drop but I didn't receive the prize. Does anyone know if prizes are instant or awarded at a later date?

Congrats on winning one.

They are run over all sites so taking rules are the same. William Hill says all prizes should be added to account within 72 hours so i am taking it it is not instant.

Thank you. I will leave it a few days and if nothing shows up I will contact support.

I won a Yggdrasil drop over Easter £400 and I never got it. When I contacted support they had no idea what I was on about as they had already removed the promotion page from their site!

my brother won 1 month ago he had same problem,after a chat with support they conformed and got pay 2 days later,congrat send pic to support

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back