12,500 spins in, we can start talking about sample size and I thought I'd share my stats. I've played it min bet only, no antes, on two versions - 94% and 96% - and it's actually the lesser one that's given me the best run for my money, performing on 114% over 5,250 spins - the profit thanks to parts of a lucky 1,170 base game hit alone. I got 20 bonuses over these spins - all wheels landing on Free Spins 1 - and they paid pretty much exactly 50x on average.
On the 96%, I've done 7,250 spins (13 bonuses - all FS1, the payouts averaging 50x). I got off to a terrible start, losing 300 EUR over the first half of spins with any recovery into a positive score feeling an insurmountable task. It picked up somewhat over the 2nd half of spins, at one stage giving almost 1,700x of wins in quick succession but even that was only RTP coming into play, putting the session on 97% but keeping the overall score on that version well on the minus side (total RTP of 75% or so, doing quick - likely flawed - maths).
I've had the 2,500x drop onto the screen once (I didn't watch every spin) and this was in the base game. Obvioulsy, it failed to connect with a win. In fact, this game seems all about the base game as I've seen some massive wins landing there - only for other players! - so I think the better choice is to play it without the antes, and just rely on something big landing outside the bonus.
All in all, this slot hurts to play and even more so over time. I don't want to say it out loud and sound ingrateful but a month long contest on this one isn't a treat to the community - it's a conspiracy to drain our wallets
Now, Gates, give me that 10,000x to prove me wrong
94%
96%
On the 96%, I've done 7,250 spins (13 bonuses - all FS1, the payouts averaging 50x). I got off to a terrible start, losing 300 EUR over the first half of spins with any recovery into a positive score feeling an insurmountable task. It picked up somewhat over the 2nd half of spins, at one stage giving almost 1,700x of wins in quick succession but even that was only RTP coming into play, putting the session on 97% but keeping the overall score on that version well on the minus side (total RTP of 75% or so, doing quick - likely flawed - maths).
I've had the 2,500x drop onto the screen once (I didn't watch every spin) and this was in the base game. Obvioulsy, it failed to connect with a win. In fact, this game seems all about the base game as I've seen some massive wins landing there - only for other players! - so I think the better choice is to play it without the antes, and just rely on something big landing outside the bonus.
All in all, this slot hurts to play and even more so over time. I don't want to say it out loud and sound ingrateful but a month long contest on this one isn't a treat to the community - it's a conspiracy to drain our wallets
Now, Gates, give me that 10,000x to prove me wrong
94%
96%
Last edited:
