Logo
external image

Exclusive Promotion Pragmatic Play 1,000EUR Gates of Olympus 2500 Target Challenge

Webzcas

Winter is Coming!
Staff member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Location
Block S25, South Stand, Ashton Gate, BS3
pragmatic-play-gates-of-olympus-2500-promo-target-challenge-Desktop-CM-Forum-Banner.webp

We have another €1,000 Target Challenge Competition, courtesy of Pragmatic Play and their game Gates of Olympus 2500!

Instead of chasing the biggest win, the aim is simple:

Get as close as possible to the mystery multiplier targets!

We have 3 target multipliers:

🥇 Gold Target
🥈 Silver Target
🥉 Bronze Target

The three targets have already been chosen and shared with the moderation team, as per usual we will be keeping them under wraps until the competition ends.

Your goal is to hit wins as close as possible to these values — above OR below.

Example:

If the Silver Target was 350x:
  • 340x = 10 away
  • 365x = 15 away
340x would rank higher.

🥇 Gold Target (€400) – 400x and above​

  1. €150
  2. €100
  3. €75
  4. €50
  5. €25

🥈 Silver Target (€300) – 200x - 399x​

  1. €100
  2. €75
  3. €50
  4. €40
  5. €35

🥉 Bronze Target (€300) – 10x - 199x​

Top 10: €30 each

Rules of the Gates of Olympus 2500 Target Challenge:

  1. You can only play Pragmatic Play's Gates of Olympus 2500 and it has to be played at a real money online casino. No sweepstakes or social casinos.
  2. The Target Tiers have been shared with the moderation team for transparency.
  3. A maximum of six (6) entries per member.
  4. A maximum of two (2) entries per target tier.
  5. All Players are eligible to win a prize in each Target Tier! Only one prize per tier.
  6. Casinos allowed from the following groups:
    • Accredited Casinos
    • Neutral Zone Casinos
    • Grey Zone Casinos
    • Crypto Casinos
    • (No Not Recommended unless agreed beforehand)
  7. Casinos that are unlicensed or licensed in restricted jurisdictions are not allowed unless listed above.
  8. Real money play only. Minimum bet: £0.10
  9. Screenshot of win and player balance must be visible. Include time if shown.
  10. Bonus buys not accepted.
  11. Ante bets are allowed, but wins will be measured against the total stake.
  12. Playing reduced lines (e.g. Book of Dead style) is not permitted.
  13. No win hoarding – please post within 24 hours where possible.
  14. Use separate posts for each entry.
  15. Timezone: UK time (BST/GMT as applicable) based on forum post time.
  16. Only members with a minimum of 5 forum posts can take part.
  17. Maximum of 2 entries per tier per day (to keep things fair for everyone).
  18. Comp runs from 01 October 2026 to 31 October 2026 (midnight GMT).
  19. 18+ Gamble Responsibly
Good luck everyone and a big thanks to Pragmatic Play for putting up the €1,000 prize pool! 🎯⚡
 
Last edited:
Pragmatic Play is a casino developer reviewed at Casinomeister
Absolutely brutal slot for casual play. This one is all about hard core extra bets and bonus buys.
I've done 4k spins on the 0.2 min bet, and am down well over 300 EUR. I've had 1 feature over all these spins, which paid about 50x while the best - and only - win yet was a 200x in the base game.
This flashy 2,500x multiplier and very high max win for a PP slot has to come at the expense of something - in this case: it is at the expense of 99.99% of the people playing it.
 
Last edited:
Absolutely brutal slot for casual play. This one is all about hard core extra bets and bonus buys.
I've done 4k spins on the 0.2 min bet, and am down well over 300 EUR. I've had 1 feature over all these spins, which paid about 50x while the best - and only - win yet was a 200x in the base game.
This flashy 2,500x multiplier and very high max win for a PP slot has to come at the expense of something - in this case: it is at the expense of 99.99% of the people playing it.

Tried it out with a small balance I had and it ate 30x in 3 minutes best hit was a 2x.

Will do 1 min bet deposit when my limits reset but that's it. Unless I get a big hit to keep going won't try further. This seems like it will absolutely destroy balances!
 
the game really is insanely brutal.

i think it would be the best to lower the levels like in the bonanza comp.
and even with a bonanza comp level there wont be much gold and silver entries imo
 
I've done 4k spins on the 0.2 min bet, and am down well over 300 EUR.
Jesus... 😫

I remember having a similar experience when the original Dog House came out. "I'll just give this a few bonuses, see what it's like..." I thought to myself as I loaded it up one evening. Ended up losing around £300 on it on 20p a spin, although towards the end I was playing on 40p as frustration had set in.

I reckon they changed the maths not long after to make it softer, because my few dalliances with the game since haven't been as bad as the first time. Either that or I was just incredibly unlucky.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top