Does anyone know why the practice} mode at most casinos runs faster than the Real mode? Is it because the practice mode runs from my computer RNG and the Real mode runs from the casinos RNG- or what?
I play at Club Dice. There seems to be more delay in card turn-over, etc. in the real mode than in the play mode. I have noticed it elsewhere as well. I am on dial-up and sometimes connection speeds differ- but I wondered if their was ANY difference in server play between practice mode and real mode.
P.S. We are all behind you in your rights to report and inform. You are our source.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.