Pot Raisers

Nazareth

Dormant account
How do you guys handle the chronic pot raisers? They're killin me wiht their incessant raising all the time- They aint got a prayer, but they keep raising in hopes of getting that lucky turn and river card- they even raise preflop- Grrrr. Drivin me mad lol- By the time I figure out they aint got nothing in their hands to begin with- I'm out like a hundred or more- very aggravating.

Just be patient, my experience shows they ALWAYS end up busting in the long run....just ride it out and hopefully get the cards before they end up leaving. Agreed though, VERY frustrating.

I agree. I don't play a lot of poker - but when I do I go for limit games mainly to avoid these idiots. (You still get them, but calling is less expensive! ;) )
Best thing to do is play real tight - sit out all but the strongest of hands - until these morons bust themselves out!

Thanks guys- Yeah- I been playing too loose- Better just tighten up against em I guess & watch em limp away- The most aggravating thing is to watch them hit when they go on a winning streak though lol

Constant raisers can be a pain in the wallet but there is nothing better in poker than holding the nuts and getting bet into and raised on every street by a nutter on heat :D :D

I hear you on that....best thing to do then is just click the little X and change tables ;) Let some other lucky SOB take the poor fish off :D

Other day a guy sat at my no limit ($25 buy in)10 man table and proceeded to go all in every single hand. Talk about raising!

Long story short, he lost 4 buyins in about 20 minutes and left.

I think some of the higher stakes guys do this just to have some fun but it is wild to see it happen, lol.

paul02085 said:
Other day a guy sat at my no limit ($25 buy in)10 man table and proceeded to go all in every single hand. Talk about raising!

Long story short, he lost 4 buyins in about 20 minutes and left.

I think some of the higher stakes guys do this just to have some fun but it is wild to see it happen, lol.

The old saying is true:

"Some people have more money than brains."

:lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back