Police threaten to prosecute anyone who mocks this drug dealer's hairstyle.

Police: Hello Police, how may I help?
Victim: I've been burgled and stabbed by the burglar
Police: Don't worry Sir, heres a crime number and we might send forensics round in 2 weeks to dust for prints, if we aren't too busy and they haven't been washed away from the rain

Victim: I'm a criminal on the run and someone said my hair looks weird, boohoo
Police: On our way

PROD-CORRECTED-VERSION-Aftermath-Of-The-London-Bridge-Terror-Attacks.jpg

Victim: I've been burgled and stabbed by the burglar
Police: Don't worry Sir, heres a crime number and we might send forensics round in 2 weeks to dust for prints, if we aren't too busy and they haven't been washed away from the rain

Victim: I'm a criminal on the run and someone said my hair looks weird, boohoo
Police: On our way

PROD-CORRECTED-VERSION-Aftermath-Of-The-London-Bridge-Terror-Attacks.jpg

Sad state of affairs really when people are being threatened with prosecution for mocking someone's hair. I mean stop and think about it for a while, it'd be laughable if it wasn't so concerning. The absolute state of our law and order in this country!

Absolutely epitomises the snowflake times we live in.

Sad state of affairs really when people are being threatened with prosecution for mocking someone's hair. I mean stop and think about it for a while, it'd be laughable if it wasn't so concerning. The absolute state of our law and order in this country!

Reminds me of the wheetos guy for some reason. Apt considering so many holes in this idea the police have :D

I mean stop and think about it for a while, it'd be laughable if it wasn't so concerning. The absolute state of our law and order in this country!

It's the same out here too.

A while ago, had some electrical work done on the house. The company had a 7 day invoice settlement, but because we'd be away (to do the right thing) visited the bank, and withdraw not only their payment, but also some extra cash for the holiday. Got home, placed their payment in an envelope, and left wallet in my study as usually. They finished up, I paid them. Next day, go to buy some stuff, and the wallet feels lighter.

Yeah, make that $950 lighter. No one other than these tradies would have teken it. Call the company, they deny everything.

Go to the cops. They refuse to take a report, saying it's a civil matter. Couldn't help but wonder if, it would still be a "civil matter" if the tradie thief fell on a large screwdriver, that I just happened to be holding at the time :D

Thats tickled me. The report said there were jokes about looking in Edinburgh at the Fringe Festival and that Police were Combing the area....hilarious!

Sad that they stopped people having a laugh over it all. Im surprised they find the time to react to posts between co-ordinating roadblocks to dish out fines.

Reminds me of this little gem:

Ronaldo.jpg

Sad that they stopped people having a laugh over it all. Im surprised they find the time to react to posts between co-ordinating roadblocks to dish out fines.

It's really pathetic. What's more galling is we pay our taxes for this level of 'service'.

Is it really a wonder why relations between police and the general public can be strained? Looking for a genuine criminal yet seemingly more concerned with the people jesting over his appearance.

There wouldn't be enough prison space to deal with all the people that have ever called me names :laugh::laugh::laugh:

They can only be going on directives handed down to them as I'm pretty sure the police were finding the whole thing hilarious themselves, according to the article anyway

To be fair I can believe that.

This whole cyber bullying thing needs to be treated with a modicum of common sense though. What is it with everything seemingly having to crack a nut with a sledgehammer?

They can only be going on directives handed down to them as I'm pretty sure the police were finding the whole thing hilarious themselves, according to the article anyway

*this is what happens when there's police cuts

Sorry to lower the tone but with private security firms becoming the norm for the politicians properties/areas (Kensington & Chelsea etc) I dont see any improvement I am afraid.

One thing which is good for me is a website called nextdoor.co.uk. Local people report crime and the scallywags operating in the area. Had a message tonight about fuel syphoning from the cars.

We also have a local group who go out and respond to crime in the area but the Police dont like that. I dont blame them. I doubt many of them joined thinking they would become glorified traffic wardens but community spirit is whats needed in my part of the UK.

Heres a picture of another smooth criminal to get the thread back on track:

Mono.jpeg

Sorry to lower the tone but with private security firms becoming the norm for the politicians properties/areas (Kensington & Chelsea etc) I dont see any improvement I am afraid.

One thing which is good for me is a website called nextdoor.co.uk. Local people report crime and the scallywags operating in the area. Had a message tonight about fuel syphoning from the cars.

We also have a local group who go out and respond to crime in the area but the Police dont like that. I dont blame them. I doubt many of them joined thinking they would become glorified traffic wardens but community spirit is whats needed in my part of the UK.

Heres a picture of another smooth criminal to get the thread back on track:

View attachment 112702

Dude, moustache-shaming is not cool.

Mono.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back