Logo
external image

POKERSTARS lag

  • Thread starter Thread starter spike38
  • id27403
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2382
  • Replies 1
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Location
U.S.A.
I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out a problem. A few months back I caught a wicked virus. The only way to get rid of it was having the Dell techie reset my computer to the day I bought it.
After this my Pokerstars no longer works snappy like it used to. I get timed out repeatedly hand after hand which is costing me $$$ so I play way less.
The only other thing that lags now constantly that didn't before is Yahoo games.(java cards,etc.) Any suggestions ?
 
LMAO, I figured it out finally. I had a router hooked to my modem and after the crash I never reinstalled the software to run it. Turns out it was clogging up my system. Disconnected it and I'm back in the saddle,again !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top