Poker on last legs?

one of the more interesting threads ive read in a while

Im currently playing in two tourneys on the Ipoker network so Poker is very much alive!

Last edited:
Just nearly won another ko sng, I was almost out at 1 point but did some crazy (good?) folds and got myself back into it, Was down 2-1 in chips going into heads up and was able to take the lead at 1 point. Just happy to get something and rewarded for some good play as again I was almost out early.:)

whats a KO SNG? theres too many variants nowadays, Im a dinosaur only playing deep freezeouts! Keeping it simple is my motto.

There should be more poker threads on CM!

BTW got knocked out of the first two mtts but have a couple more lined up that start in around an hour :D

whats a KO SNG? theres too many variants nowadays, Im a dinosaur only playing deep freezeouts! Keeping it simple is my motto.

There should be more poker threads on CM!

BTW got knocked out of the first two mtts but have a couple more lined up that start in around an hour :D

knockout, you get a "bounty" for eliminating player's. Just fired up another game and finally won 1 after a few close calls! wooot a 1st!:D

knockout, you get a "bounty" for eliminating player's. Just fired up another game and finally won 1 after a few close calls! wooot a 1st!:D

Unlucky! A second place in a tourney is a win in my book however i spose it is different in sngs. I just got knocked out of the big $0.55 holding queens (both got stacks in pre flop) Got to take the beats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back