Logo
external image

Suggestion PM setting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dinahnana
  • id61098
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1320
  • Replies 2

Dinahnana

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
mm1
mm4
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Location
In my head
Hi Bryan, is there anyway for a receipt for PMs sent to be put to the sent folder automatically without having to click on it. I keep forgetting and then sometimes wonder if my PM was sent or not. I know it can be manually done but I don't send a whole lot of PMs so I never remember to do that. Or is there a tab I can click on in settings that will remember my preference if I click on it once?
 
Do you mean having a copy of the PM in your "sent" folder? You had this turned off, so I turned it on for you. These selections can be made here:
Link Outdated / Removed

Hope this is what you meant.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top