Playmillion withdrawal issue

poppypen1

Newbie member
I was wondering if anyone can advise or help me. I joined playmillions and withdrew last week. My withdrawal is still pending and despite me emailing and messaging 5 days ago none of my chats or emails are being replied to. I have had a message saying my account is verified but my withdrawal is still showing as pending

Thanks for reply. It just worries me that I messaged 5 days ago and a few times since then and they haven’t replied to my chat or emails. I read on a review site that they scam people so I’m frustrated.

Thanks for reply. It just worries me that I messaged 5 days ago and a few times since then and they haven’t replied to my chat or emails. I read on a review site that they scam people so I’m frustrated.
Skill on Net never reply, their livechat is non existent and if you email them they might reply after a week. You will get the standard email to load documents for verification and when you are verified they usually process within 12 hours

Skill on Net never reply, their livechat is non existent and if you email them they might reply after a week. You will get the standard email to load documents for verification and when you are verified they usually process within 12 hours
I was verified last week
My account was verified last week so I don’t understand the hold up

Hi poppypen1 - and welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

I was wondering if anyone can advise or help me. I joined playmillions and withdrew last week. My withdrawal is still pending and despite me emailing and messaging 5 days ago none of my chats or emails are being replied to. I have had a message saying my account is verified but my withdrawal is still showing as pending
Do you mean that chat is not responding at all, or that they can't help? Sounds like a black hole if they can't answer a reasonably simple question.

Hi poppypen1 - and welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

Do you mean that chat is not responding at all, or that they can't help? Sounds like a black hole if they can't answer a reasonably simple question.
I sent a message via chat 5 days ago which they haven’t responded to so I sent an email on Friday last week which hasn’t been responded to. I have sent 8 chat messages and 4 emails and all have been ignored

I sent a message via chat 5 days ago which they haven’t responded to so I sent an email on Friday last week which hasn’t been responded to. I have sent 8 chat messages and 4 emails and all have been ignored
I can’t find another way of contacting them

Does anybody know if there is another way to contact them apart from the chat option or email as I have been ignored for 5 days on these options. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back