Playing Slots

greylady

A greyhound loves you more than you love yourself!
Is it just me or has April been a really tight month for wins on slots? I had a bad month, until my win at Videoslots over a week ago and if I thought it was bad before, it seems to have gone downhill from there - very little play time, minimum wins and as for DoA, it has been dire, more than I can recollect.

March was awesome online and land based.. April on the other hand is horrible.. getting my butt kicked

I have actually got bored of slots, it seems to have become predictable with dead spin after dead spin that I am going to take a break from them too.

Sorry all - I took your money. Been winning constantly and just wonder when it will end :eek2:

I usually have my winning streaks last for months and there are other things in life than just playing and winning :sob:

Enjoy it while it lasts as it will compensate when a cold spell happens :)

I think Sara was joking. At least I think she was :oops:

I too am sick of the daily grind and have re-evaluated my whole slot play, where I'll keep it to one day of the month and actually save the money I would have spunked away instead.

It's definitely better to stick to a plan, and this way something good comes of it. Slots are just too predictable and follow negative patterns too much for my liking, withdraw £200, then lose £180, withdraw £300, lose £350 etc.

May is going to be a good month, I feel cleaner already :cool:

I think Sara was joking. At least I think she was :oops:

No not really. A bit ironic maybe since I haven't taken anyone elses winnings but it wasn't a joke :)

You've never read a post made by me where I have complained about losing...ever. If there is anything I'm tired of then it's to read about people who complain about losing since they have to be prepared for doing just that when they play for real money.
I complain about spam or dishonesty in this industry, but not losing.

Now you've heard me complain about the opposite though because I am winning, and I don't have time to play :D

Lots of withdrawals this month :D

Only downside is (not moaning in the slightest) they were all small amounts.

Enough to ensure a small session the following day and soak up the ever increasing cost of my smokes tho so all good from where I am sitting.

Main contributors have been BoR, Immortal Romance, LLC, Dolphins Pearl, Jungle Spirit.

A shout has to go out to CFTBL, Egg O Matic (Finally!), Rumpel WildSpins, Lord of the Ocean, Jurassic Park, Playboy.

The "Fuck off I hate you, you dead piece of balance munching shite" award has, (without even a close 2nd) to go to the "new" Desktop version of Raping Rogerist - Despite several 'visits' the wins, diamonds and 3OAK+'s have entered the twilight zone.

Slots are just too predictable and follow negative patterns too much for my liking, withdraw £200, then lose £180, withdraw £300, lose £350 etc

You are right there! I had a dire time at Videoslots, I had a win, withdrew and it has gone downhill even more since then.

Thought it was just me. Absolutely dire month. . And it's 3 days into may...and may looks like it's gonna be a crappy mth too
Break approaching I think

Thought it was just me. Absolutely dire month. . And it's 3 days into may...and may looks like it's gonna be a crappy mth too
Break approaching I think

Snap! Maybe after a wee break, things will improve and our luck will change but keep smiling through it :)

Monster Munchies slot

This slot has funny design with monsters and I won several times. I recommend this slot for gambling

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back