Logo
external image

New Slot Announcement Pied Piper by Quickspin

  • Thread starter Thread starter dunover
  • id82467
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1543
  • Replies 6
It's a move-on from Jack & The Beanstalk, but whilst i agree there is potential here, i'm not sure this is anything other than an "also-ran"
Yes, JaTB similarities but nowhere near the potential. Annoying fast drops on losing spins, same as when you spin on Bonanza.
 
Personally I think its a pretty decent game. I went from 50c to $600 in about 30 mins.

Had 50c left in my Casino Mate account and got the feature on my 2nd 20c spin. Won $22. Then upped to $2 and got the feature again paying $300. Then went upped to $5 and got the feature again. Stupidly I then switched slots to Wolf Treasure and lost the lot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top