New Slot Announcement Peek A Boo Microgaming

Sneak-a-Poo - you will after playing it.

Notice how the £2 stake went to £100 when the wilds all came in at the end of the vid?

I can see this teaming up with the Rhino to severely DP the unfortunate player.:(

I still don't understand, why do we need thousands and thousands of different slots? Is it just me?

Providers today are trying to fabricate new slots out of nothing. I mean, it would be much more interesting, if we had fewer slots and people discussed them more. We could share more experience with each other, the discussion would have been much more interesting, much more people would take part in it and I'm sure the slots themselves would have been better, because the providers would spend more time and money for them. Am I wrong? :rolleyes:

They even used some of the same symbols from Holloweenies..lol Seems like a rush job for Halloween..

Look at my post a few above lol, I said they using symbles from other machines,

Instead of creating anythink new they just use a code from an old machines and tweak it, I guess its a change from the complete clone such as football stars/cricket and the new rugby ,

The more money they earn the less they put in, You would think its the opposite

wow... i don't get it... Everyone is bashing NetEnt but at least they are CREATIVE.... With pretty much every new MG release i can feel that they didn't spent much time with it. Another rush job as it feels.

the base game is 40 lines, the 5 wilds per line at £100 pays £2500 so effectively x25 meaning base game max win is 1000x if a full screen is possible.

It's the bonus round that interests me more though as it changes into a 1024 way slot, if there are stacked wilds on all reels during the free spins then im interested :)

Anyone heard any news about this one? On the other thread there was a mention about it being released at the same time with the Titans of The Sun's slots but it never arrived. Was hoping for it to make it for halloween but I reckon it's not going to happen :(

I tried it for the first time last week. First at Videoslots - had just a little blast at it, pretty quickly collected 10 ghosts for the free-spins and walked away with a small profit.

Then a couple of days later I had a go at 32Red - over 100 spins and not ONE single ghost collected :what:
Don't think it will be making my favourites list...

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back