Paste & Pay?

weesie

Ueber Meister
Any one using paste& pay?? I have used it a few times, especially for 3Dice. They won't take my

bank card so I use this. Now, it couldn't get authorization. Anyone else having this issue?

I have used them but not in the last couple of days. No problems here.

Is this the same card you always use to deposit? If it's not, then you have to go thru the verification process again.

You have to watch your transaction limits there. It says 4 per day but I think it's more like 4 every 36 hours.

Club World group does. But it's called EZVoucher, or something like that. Rival does not. Don't remember if Sloto RTG or Desert Nights do.

Yep, all the Clubworld group does and so does Jackpot capital.

The minimum at CWC group is $15, but, if you are broke you can do $5 at Jackpot Cap. Never been that broke myself but, there have been times I felf like I was!

Yep, all the Clubworld group does and so does Jackpot capital.

The minimum at CWC group is $15, but, if you are broke you can do $5 at Jackpot Cap. Never been that broke myself but, there have been times I felf like I was!

that made me giggle... $5 doesn't sound that bad when you are broke. Once I get down to $5 I start playing 20 cent bets and then 15 and then 3 cent...its amazing sometimes how you can make that stretch when you are desperate lol

when i use paste and pay my bank charges me 10$ for each transaction :mad: that's ouch for around 25 to 40
dollar deposit [that's me ] i guess if you do 200$ then its not so bad but that's a bit rich for me while trying
to gamble responsibly

Rockycatt,

I don't know what bank you use, but that is ridiculous. I have had P&P set up with my real bank and now with NS and both charge 2-3% just like any other international charge.

It would be way cheaper for you to use a prepaid card to load P&P if you are going to use it.

i use wired plastic with paste and pay.it won't let me use my bank card either.no problems with my wired plastic at all.

Rockycatt,

I don't know what bank you use, but that is ridiculous. I have had P&P set up with my real bank and now with NS and both charge 2-3% just like any other international charge.

It would be way cheaper for you to use a prepaid card to load P&P if you are going to use it.

I'm 100% sure that my bank knows just what i'm doing with the funds and there gaffing me , you see ive been interrogated by them a number of times about [the sin] and i always told them to pay attention to my accounts and make sure they don't pay any thing they are not supposed to [that's the short form answer ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back